The gym

Angelina POV
I got up quite early this morning, I had to get some of my uni work done otherwise I would get kicked out of the course, I have over 2 assignments past few but luckily I was able to catch up on my 2 assignments last night.

However I still have this one essay that's due in a couple of days and i have to write 5,000 words for, I was stressing out a lot about this one because I couldn't get my head around what I have to write. I haven't came out of my room since my conversation with Amélia.

I stayed up all night doing my work so I haven't had any sleep, but decided to have a break and go down to get some coffee otherwise I wouldn't be able to get this last essay done.

I walked into the kitchen and I saw Amélia and enzo sitting down and having breakfast I could definitely tell something was going on there.

I walked past them not saying anything and going to make some coffee when Amélia came up behind me to turn me around to look at her.

She has always been concerned when I never had sleep, she was staring into my eyes until she broke the silence.
" please tell me you slept last night." She asked and I just looked at her and turned around because I don't want to lie to her.

She walked around in-front of me and responded
" you know it's not healthy remember what happened last time u didn't get sleep" I looked at her and nodded
" use your words Angelina." She said to me and I quickly responded
" I know what happened last time but it won't happen I know what I'm doing ok, I just had to finish some uni work"
I wanted to drain every last memory that happened last time I promised myself I would never tell anyone or speak of that night again.

My coffee was soon enough done and I quickly made my way out of the kitchen and back into my room and locked it, hoping no one would come and try to open it. I tried my best for a couple of hours to get some work done but I was fully drained.

It was about 4 pm now and I decided to go and work out for a little bit because I heard there was a gym in the mansion so I went to look for it but soon enough I was lost.

I bumped into one of the maids that worked here luckily,I asked her were the gym was and she pointed me in the direction.

I decided to get some cardio and get some of my self- defence training in as I would normally go to the gym everyday back in Oxford.

I was on the punching bag as I heard someone walk through the door, I didn't bother to look who it was so I just kept punching until they were right behind me so I spun around and attempted to punch them in the face but they ducked.

As they looked up I saw it was danté his dark brown eyes looked into mine as he was only wearing his shorts and had his abs on full display with his tattoos creeping down his arm.

I soon snapped out of my trance as he spoke
" are you done eye- raping me" he said and I looked up as a rose colour appeared on my cheeks so I spun back around facing the punching bag.

" you got quite a right punch there but yet you can't manage to hit me still." I looked at him over my shoulder as I saw him smirking.
" you wish I didn't hit you because they would mess up that pretty face of yours." And I looked back and started punching the punching bag.

I soon realised what I said and so did he,
" you think I'm pretty?" He questioned me and I hesitated and replied "no"

He soon dropped it and was still watching me punch until I got annoyed " don't you have anything better to do than stare at me punch." I asked him, with an annoyed look.

And he replied " that bag doesn't do anything why don't you come and fight me." I looked at him and he looked serious " your not serious are you, you literally double my weight and I have only spared before."

He looked and me and smirked and said " come on it will be fun." He extended his hand and I took it I don't know Why I just did.

We stepped into the middle of the gym, we both threw some friendly punches, we were both able to block them, I was always taught to find there weak spot but I just couldn't find it.

I knew what my weak spot Is, when I start to get tried and I lose focus, as soon as he noticed it he tripped me and we both fell on top of each other .

We didn't move we just stayed there he started to lookup and down my sweaty body as I looked at him and joked "you might want to take a picture it will last longer." I said and he looked back at me, we were inches away from each other, just looking into his deep brown hazel eyes as they stared into mine.

I soon noticed that his rock hard chest was on mine and I could feel his muscles on my body as I shivered and looked at him and he just smirked, as soon as he started to smirk I heard Enzo and Amélia burst through the gym door and looked at us as we parted from our stance.

When I got up I walked over to Amelia and grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the gym towards my room. I soon let go as I went to sit on my bed and put my head in my hands.

She broke the silence and asked me " what happened back there?" I shook my head and hesitantly replied " I have no fucking clue."

" that was definitely something you can't just ignore it." I shook my head again and replied " you know why I have to ignore it."

"Come on you have to be kidding me, you can't just ignore him because of mason, he was a cheating scum and u deserve way better." She said and then continued " you can't let him keep you from moving on, yes you may end up heartbroken but you will find someone." She looked at me with a genuine look.

" I will think about it but can you go I got to finished this essay." I said to her and she walked out so I locked the door. And grabbed my laptop to finish my essay.

I stayed up for a while until I heard a knock on the door I could tell it was danté he said " come on let's eat." I replied " I am not hungry." And looked back at my laptop.
Until I heard the door open and I looked at who it was and it was danté with Amélia standing behind him and he looked at me seriously " you need to eat." I looked at him contemplated because. I just wanted to stay in my room and finish my work.

But I reluctantly agreed and made my way downstairs as everyone watched me eat until my plate was cleared and I started to walk back upstairs and Amélia spoke " you need to sleep tonight no matter what." She said I looked at her and nodded as my eyes trailed to Danté and Enzo with confused looks as I walked off.

Authors note ❤️
I wonder who is mason?
What happend To her in the past?
Let me know your thought on this chapter.
Thanks for the 10 votes