Stalker Chapter 17

We walk back to the room and we go swimming for a little bit. The boys decide to stay in their rooms. After a while we go back inside. We both lay on the bed and look at the ceiling "Where did it go wrong?" "Where did what go wrong?" "Everything"
He looks at me. I get up from the bed and try to retrace everything we have done. "I just don't understand." I say, getting frustrated. He sits up on the bed.
"Like this whole thing is messed up! I never should have went with you guys!" He gets up off the bed.
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He relies, his tone is become more angry.
"Well look at what happened, we have someone stalking me, I got drugged. Like what the fuck catfish."
"Aye, calm down we can handle this."
"Did you seriously just tell me calm down." I am furious right now. "Fuck this!"
"Seriously chill." I'm so done. He walks over closer to me, I raise my hand to slap him. He grabs it and pushes me back against the wall. I am still angry he did this!
"Wanna try that again sweetheart." He whispers into my ear. My breath becomes faster. I try and escape his hold on me. Each time I move he tightens his grip. I look into his eyes. I lick my lips. He pushes his body against mine.
"Fuck me" I say. I begin to start grinding my hips onto him. He bits his lip, which turns me on. He places one hand on my neck, which causes me to moan.
"You like that sweetheart?" I smile. His lips crash onto mine. Our tongues fight each other's. He still has one hand hold up mine. I use my hands to pull him in closer. In between kisses I mange to say, "take off your pants"
Since we both came from the pool we went wearing much. He removes his hands from me. He takes off his swim trunks."your turn." Without hesitation I take off my swimsuit. He's already hard. A chill in the room causes my nipples to harden.
"Bed now." He says. I walk over the the bed and lay down. I see a shadow by the window.
"I think I just saw someone?" Then again I'm high on him right now.
"I think you're seeing thing sweetheart." He's probably right. He gets on top of you. I am already wet. He slowly inserts his throbbing cock inside of me.
"God you're already wet." He says with a smirk.
"You're already hard." With that comment he grabs my neck again. And beings to thrust inside me. He moans my name.
"God you feel so good." He smacks against me, we both wanted each other so badly.
"I want you to make me cum all over your cock." He looks at my breast, while he is inside me he leans down and places his mouth over my right breast. He swirls his tongue around my nipple. That causes me to come close to cumming.
You hear a noise outside your window and this time he does to. You both stop.

I take the blanket and wrap it around myself and Catfish gets his shorts on and goes to the window. "Do you see anything?" "Let me go on the balcony and look." When we walks on the balcony I reach over onto his side table to grab my phone. When I swing my head back there is a knife to my throat. "Don't say a word" I hear Catfish close the door and come back into the room. "Get the fuck away from her" "Or what?" "Or I'll kill you" Without saying anything I keep looking at Catfish. "What do you want?" The guy removes his hood. "Don't you get it Frankie, we want your girl. And we will not stop until we get her" "Jack, take me instead" "No no no, that's not how this works where is the fun if only you get hurt?" "She didn't do anything" "Everyone must pay." The guy looks down at me "Stand up and get dressed" I shake my head and walk past Catfish, I grab my clothes and put them on. As I finish putting them on I hear another person walk into the room. "Angela take her to the car" "Yes Jack" She grabs my arms and pulls me to their car. "Sit in the backseat and don't move or I'll fucking kill you, and if you yell, your little boyfriend is gonna get killed." "Jack take me instead of Cami" "Sorry Frankie, but rules are rules." Catfish goes to grab his gun and Jack punches him. Jack then runs out to the car and starts driving. I stay silent to figure out what to do and then I have a idea. "Where are we going?" "You'll see" We then pull up to a amusement park 30 minutes later and he drives in straight ahead I see the ocean. I move up a little and kick Jack in the face. He loses control and I hurry up and try to break the zip tie, that's tying my hands together. I break lose and punch Angela in the face. She doesn't give up quite yet and grabs my hair. "You little bitch" She tries to attack me but I push her over and grab the wheel and steer us straight for the ocean. Before the car goes into the ocean I kick the backseat door open and jump out. With my face and hands hitting the concrete I look over. I stand up my knees and elbows are all bloody. I walk over to the board above the water and don't see anything. I then walk away and find the nearest diner. "Ma'am are you ok?" "Yeah" without remembering which way I came from I exit the diner and walk down the road. It's getting dark so I sit on a bus bench. I start to cry and try to get myself to fall asleep. I bring my knees up and put my arms crossed over them. 10 minutes later I hear a car "Cami!" I look up "Catfish" I stand up and he jumps out of the car "Baby come here" I hug him tight "Never let me go" "I won't" he replies after putting his hands on the back of my head. "What happened? how did you get away?" "I crashed them into the ocean and jumped out" "I think we have had enough of this vacation" "let's go home" we drive back to the rooms and get the boys. We pack our things and without telling them what happened we get on a plane and fly home.