The Morning After Chapter 14

I wake up to the sound of my phone go off like someone's texting me. I reach over to grab my phone of the nightstand. It was the boy's group chat, with me being the only girl in it I usually don't pay attention to it. So I got up and Catfish was still sleeping. I turned on the shower and heard footsteps. "Mind if I join?" He says with a smirk. I was already starting to take off my clothes, well the rest of what I had on. "I guess," I say sarcastically. He closes the door. He grabs my waist and begins to kiss me. Even though I was just with him, I longed for this touch. "As much as I want to keep kiss you, I need a shower." I motion towards the shower, which is running. "Fine." He says we both make our way into the shower. "God damn, the water is boiling!" I laugh.

"Not at all." I dip my head back to get my hair wet. Catfish is just standing there looking at me. "Hand me the shampoo." He looks confused. "The green bottle." He grabs it and hands it to me. Once I am done washing my hair, I move closer to him. I have never had sex in the shower, but when in Rome, even though we aren't in Rome... He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I can feel his hard cock rub against me, which makes me wet instantly. Our lips crash and our tongues fight against each other. With moans coming from both of us. I begin to grind my body on his. 
"Turn around," he says in between kisses. I do as told. I place my hands on the wall, and my feet slide to the side of the tub. The hot water is running down my back and it feels nice. He places one hand on my waist and the other on my shoulder, close to my neck. He slowly inserts himself inside of me. I moan his name. He beings to pick up the pace. With every thrust, I can hear him moan. 

"Fuck me harder, baby." He grips my shoulder tighter. I can hear him smacking against me. He grunts at every thrust. "God you feel so good." 

"Yea, keep talking." He says. 

"Your hard cock inside me, making me wet." He moans. "You fuck me so good baby." 

"Fuck." I feel a warmth inside of me as he cums. He takes himself out of me. I turn around to face him. I kiss him gently. "I love you." 

When we get out of the shower we get dressed and I put on a cute little top and jeans. Catfish gets on his shorts. He comes over to me after I get dressed and puts my hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. "What do you want to do today?" "Wanna go to the club with the boys?" I reply. "Hell yeah"