The Meetup Chapter 6

"I'm gonna grab the medkit from Tom and Santiago, Benny put a blanket on the ground and set her down." "Ok, here Will help me get her out." They lay me on the ground and everything starts spinning. "We need to get the bullet out!" "Here use these they are scissors surgeons specifically for this." "Ok, the bullet is out, give me the stitches, now give me the bandages." "Ok put her back in the car." "I fucking told you we shouldn't have brought her! If she dies that's on you!" Catfish goes up to Benny and starts punching him. Will, Tom and Santiago break up the fight. "Look it's all of our faults but Catfish you should've fucking told her where she was going" "We need a ambulance for her it's better than the hospital and they can come help her and we will see what she wants to do from there." "Fine call the ambulance" Catfish climbs in the car and sits next to me.

"The ambulance will be coming for you in a little bit." He holds my hand "I'm sorry this happened to you." I pull the oxygen mask down. "I'm not quitting, I'm gonna stay with you guys." "Really?" "Yeah" "That's my girl! I hear the ambulance, I'm gonna carry you out ok" I shake my head. The ambulance pulls up and Catfish opens the ambulance doors and sets me on the edge. "I'll be right over there with the boys ok" "Ok" "Hi! We're just gonna check up on your gunshot wound and make sure your friends applied the right things the right way." "Ok" "How is she Catfish?" "She'll live and she wants to keep going with us." Catfish says while putting his hands in his pockets. "Should we let her?" "Yeah if she didn't wanna do this she would've backed out" "Fuck it, I guess she's staying" The boys get in the cars and Catfish comes to check on me. "Catfish!" "Yeah?" "She's a keeper!" The boys yelled. 

"Hey how are you doing?" "Better" "Look if you don't wanna continue with us-" "I do, I wanna continue and kill that son of a bitch." "Ok, your all set just be careful!" "Ok, thanks" Catfish and I get back into the car. I hear my phone make a noise like someone is messaging me. I flip it over and it's a unknown number. "You guys killed my brother, now I'm coming for you. Meet me here alone and maybe you will make it out alive. I'll let you arrive first." "Guys, Lorenzo just texted me drive to these coordinates." "Wait it says to go alone." Catfish says. "Yeah well I'm not trying to die today that's why I need two of you guys in this car to tell me when he arrives and then I need two of you guys in the hotel room bathroom than Santiago you'll be around the back when you hear him go in the room you will come up and wait outside of the door until I yell. "Ok"

We drive to the location "Here I grabbed the ear piece before everything went into flames just so we can still hear you and so we can tell you when Lorenzo is here." "Catfish and I will take the hotel room bathroom. Santiago has the outside. And Tom and Will have the car." "Ok" When we finally arrive Catfish, Benny and I go to the room. The rest take their places. "Hey, I love you" Catfish says while giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too" "Good luck" Benny says while giving me a hug. Catfish and Benny walk into the bathroom and close the door. "Can everyone here me?" "Yes" 

30 minutes go by and Tom and Will tell me Lorenzo has arrived. I hear a knock on the door and open it. "Lorenzo" "Sit down and explain to me what you did to my brother." "Ok" I go to sit down and there is a noise from the bathroom Lorenzo grabs my arm and holds his knife to my neck. "Whoever is in there come out now, I have the girl" after a couple minutes Lorenzo starts counting. I see the bathroom door knob turn. "Don't hurt her" "Step out here now" "Let her go" "You guys killed my brother and your gonna pay." Lorenzo's guards put there guns up facing Catfish and Benny. "Now?" "Now" I bite Lorenzo's arm and Benny and Catfish shoot the guards. I fall to the ground as Lorenzo falls back. I hear the door open and it's Santiago. "Cami come on!" We run down to the car and wait for Catfish and Benny. I hear two gunshots and see the boys walking out of the room. "It's done, let's go"