2 Hot To Handle Chapter 13

When we get back home Catfish tells all of us to pack a bag "Where are we going?" "We need a break" "Ok" We all run upstairs and start to pack I hear Catfish walk into the room "This of this as a mini vacation" He wraps his arms around my waist and I turn around to face him and wrap my arms around his neck "I love you" "We have some time before we have to leave" "I need to pack" "Fine" he sits on the bed and gets the rest of his things "How have you been feeling?" "It just...it doesn't feel real, none of it does" I finish packing my bag and we all get in the car. We start driving and after a 30 minute drive we find ourselves at the airport. "Catfish? Why are we here?" "You'll see" we all walk inside and get our plane tickets "Were going to the Bahamas?!" "Fuck yeah baby" Santiago walks over to Catfish "You didn't have to do this" "This will be good for us, We all need a break" "I guess your right" Catfish comes over and wraps his arm around my shoulder "Who's ready for the Bahamas?!" The boys yell and we board the plane Will, Catfish, and I share the far right row and in the middle row is Benny, Tom and Santiago.

When we finally land and get off the plane we get our rental car and drive to the place we are staying at. "Guys this place is kind of like multiple small houses." "So everyone gets their own?" "Yeah and Cami and I are sharing" "What are we waiting for let's go check out the places" Me and Catfish run down the ramp to our little house area I open the door and walk inside "Holy Shit" this place is so cool I walk into the bedroom "Babe!" "What?" "The floor is glass" "Go look out on the balcony" "Oh my god we have a pool that is literally connected to the ocean" I go over and hug him while we look out far into the ocean I look up at him "Thank you for this" "Anything for you" "I'm gonna get changed into my swimsuit" "Ok"

I go back inside and put on one of my favorite swimsuits

I go outside and Catfish turns around "God Damn you are so sexy" "Can you take some Instagram photos for me?" "Sure" I go back the pool and start posing after he takes a couple we hear a knock on the door "It might be the boys I asked if they want...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I go outside and Catfish turns around "God Damn you are so sexy" "Can you take some Instagram photos for me?" "Sure" I go back the pool and start posing after he takes a couple we hear a knock on the door "It might be the boys I asked if they wanted to come over and swim with us" "Ok" Catfish opens the door and let's them in. The boys get into the pool and I sit in a poolside chair and put my hair in a messy bun and then I lay down and tan.

"Cami are you gonna get in?" "Yeah give me ten minutes" "Ok" After 10 minutes I sit up and set my phone on the table. I climb over the side of the pool and get in. "So how have you been feeling after what happened with Pierson" Will asked. "Dude what the hell?" Catfish says. "Sorry" "It's ok, I just can't believe Pierson killed Sabrina" I replied. "It doesn't make sense to me, I mean I hung out with more people than just Sabrina but Sabrina was the only one besides me that she targeted" "Yeah that is kind of weird" "I guess you just have to be careful who you trust."

When the boys are done swimming they leave and I go over to Catfish and sit next to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm behind my back. "I'm sorry about what they asked you" "It's ok sometimes you just have to tell people how your feeling and that's what I did" I reply. "You in that bathing suit is kind of turning me on," He says with a smirk.

I look into his eyes, and I still cannot get over the fact that they are so brown. I lean closer to him, our noses are centimetres apart. He wraps his arms around my whole body and I get on top of him. I can feel his bulge growing, which causes me to become wet. His hands fall towards my ass. I place my hands on his face."We should go to our room" he says. I agree cause I mean I am not into the whole public sex thing.
We make our way into our room. The boys have their own, thank god. The moment the door closes, he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. Our lips crash into each other. With every kiss I become more desperate for him. We break away from each other. This room is super nice. He grabs my hand and leads me towards the bedroom.
Since we are in our swimsuits there isn't much to take off. I can see his bulge under his swimsuit. I look down and smirk.
"You like what you see?" I roll my eyes and push him on the bed. I get on top of him. I take off my top and his eyes widen. "Fuck." He says. I begin to grind my clit on him. "I want you to fuck me." I say, as I place my hands on his chest. He flips me over on the bed.
He begins to take off his swim trunks and while he is doing that I take off my bottoms. He isn't the man to jump right in, which I am grateful for. God he's so hard right now. He begins by placing two fingers inside of me while using his thump to rub my clit. He uses his other hand to play with my nipple. I moan at his touch. "Fuck" I say as he quickens his pace. He skids another finger inside of me to get me ready for him. Once I am very wet he removes his fingers and inserts his hard cock.
"God your so wet for me" he says with a smirk. He places one hand around my neck. I smile. "Like it rough?" He asked. I nod. "Good" after that he fucks me like never before. Rough, but it feels so good. With each thrust I moan,
"Fuck me baby" I say. He begins to tighten his grip around my neck.
"Scream my name when you cum"
I am close, but i can feel him nearing his edge. With a few more thrusts he cums, but keeps going to ride out your organism, which follows shortly. "Fuck frankie" i say as i lean my head back.
He removes his cock which is covered in my cum. He lays next to me and wraps his arm around me. I turn and place one hand over his chest and I can feel his heartbeat racing.
"You were amazing." He says to me.
"So we're you."