"Your son walked in when we made out. It doesn't mortify you?"

"Not really." She locked the phone then put it back on her purse, speaking as low as Lisa said. "We just kiss. We don't do anything else. Unless you strip my clothes, that would be really awkward."

"Okay, I do not want to imagine that."

"That's why you should be more considerate when we make love. Shut my mouth so they won't hear anything. What will you say if they ask?"

"That we're. . . role-playing?"

"Terrible idea, Hon."

"You're going to come up with something. You always do."

"Dada, are we near?" Aorta asked from the back row. "Aorta is hungry."

"Wait a bit, Baby. When we arrive, we'll be eating many tasty foods. Can Aorta wait?"

"Yes, Dada." The oldest settled on his seat.

---

"Hey." A person nudged Lisa's shoulder, making the latter turned to her back.

"Hey."

"Where's Jennie?"

"Why you suddenly ask about her?" Lisa rolled her eyes as she took more pizza slices.

"I want to see this amazing woman of yours." Minnie shrugged. "Where's she?"

"Over there." Lisa pointed a table not far from where they were standing.

"Hurry!"

"Patience. Sheesh!"

With two plates full of different dishes, Lisa walked side by side with Minnie. She should probably ashamed of the amount of food she took but she couldn't careless. The triplets loved it. Besides, this kind of party always prepared too much food.

Jennie was feeding Aorta when Lisa arrived at their table.

"Hon." Lisa touched the small of Jennie's back. "Meet Minnie. The med school friend I told you about."

As Jennie stood up and turned around, Minnie didn't have time to hide the gasp.

"You're Jennie?! Oh my. . . you are gorgeous!"

"Uhh. . . thanks." Jennie giggled then offered for a handshake. "You are very pretty, too."

"She's polite. Unlike you." Minnie referred Lisa. "You won a heck of a lottery, you spoiled brat."

"I do, too." Jennie commented.

"Yucky couple. What do we have here?" Minnie walked pass Jennie. "Lisa!" Minnie gasped out loud. "You never told me your triplets are so cute!"

"My genes." The cardio surgeon smirked proudly.

"I carried them inside of me for almost nine months."

"We're such a great team."

"I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that. Hello!" She poked Aorta's arm, making the boy looked up. "What's your name?"

"Aorta A. K. Manoban." He said with a slight foreign accent.

"What's A. K.?"

"Alba Kim. Aorta's teacher said that Aorta's name is too long."

"Aorta, Artery, Venous, babies, greet Aunty Minnie properly."

Aorta immediately put his hands on his belly and bowed, Venous did it quickly so she can go back to eat, meanwhile Artery didn't even listen to her Mommy.