Chapter 12

(Rachel's engagement gift from Jesse) 

The girls had almost finished getting ready, the last thing to do was Rachel's hair which Brittany had almost finished with. 

"And done," Brittany said. 

"Now we get you in the dress," Santana said and Rachel nodded taking off her robe as the girls helped her carefully get the dress on without getting makeup on it. 

"Perfect," Tina said as Rachel put her shoes on. 

"You look stunning," Mercedes said. 

"Thank you, and thank you all for coming," Rachel said. 

Rachel:

Jesse:

Jesse had just put his jacket on when and adjusted his tie before looking at himself in the mirror

"Party time," he said to himself before walking out of the master bedroom. 

"Damn Jesse, you look good," Sam said. 

"Thanks, help me set this up?" Jesse asked and Sam nodded so the pair spent the next 10 minutes laying the food out and putting the drinks and ice in tubs. 

"Done," Sam said. 

"Done," Jesse said. 

"It looks incredible," Rachel said and Jesse's mouth dropped when he saw his fiancé. 

"Holy shit, if you look like this for our engagement party I can not wait to see what you wear for the wedding also kiss proof?" Jesse asked. 

"Yeah, it is," Rachel said so Jesse pecked her lips. 

"You look stunning baby," Jesse said.

"You look handsome," Rachel said giving him a kiss. 

"I'll be back," Jesse said. 

"Ok," rachel said and Jesse walked into the office and grabbed the bag for Rachel. 

"Happy Engagement Party," Jesse said handing her the bag.