Eviction Notice - Chapter 2

Day 1 part 2

The path seemed to stretch for miles so I went and chatted to some other people, I got to know Mike, byron, Matthew and Cindy. They were all nice but I knew that they were cautious...

A 3 story mansion came into view and  someone screamed, it was Eliza. She pointed at the wall of the house and everyone gasped, there red stains on the decaying yellow wall, "Is it blood?" someone who was in front of me said. "Is someone dead?" Cindy asked...

Was it safe? Heck no, but we were hungry so me and some other brave volunteers (including Eliza and Bryon) walked in.  The door was surprisingly clean and that got me confused. 'Is someone living there?' I thought. Eliza tried the door but it didn't open so we rang the bell, but no one answered.

"Great, we are gonna starve to some unknown voice" a man who I would only learn later who was called Codie said. Suddenly Eliza began kicking the door down, I was about to protest but I heard the wood crack so i stayed quiet.

About half a minute later, she made a hole in the now beaten-down Oak door" Ok now someone climb in." Eliza muttered before collapsing to the floor.

Codie made an excuse that he was claustrophobic and the woman in front of him agreed. Then Bryon made an excuse, so now it was down to me... 'great' I thought. "John just do it" Eliza sighed.

So I did it...i crawled through and opened the locked door, not that it took much effort but everyone praised me so it worked out all right...

~

"Fridge? " Codie said. "Fridge" I said, noddling my head in agreement.  We walked through the main hallway, doors eerily opened at slight angles. Our footsteps thudded the oak floorboards, creaking as we stood on them.

It wasn't that hard to find, giving it was connected to some living room. Ok so was it stealing... Yes... But was anyone gonna find out? Not really.Just don't judge us.

We raided the fridge, goodies were  stacked to the brim. I gotta admit I did drool a little. Suddenly the  front door slammed shut, and the whole group of people waiting outside all fell through the living room door, connected with rope and gags tied to them all. They tried to warn us but it was too late. The woman who was with us screamed and everything faded to black...

_________________________________

Hi just a quick note that I don't own Eviction Notice or anyway thing related to it, I just want to write what it could be like

Ps: I just wrote the kitchen thing in there because if you said they teleported into a house like on Roblox then it wouldn't really sound real. Thank you. Hope you like it!!!

PPs: I don't know why the people were gagged and tied I just did it for effect