Eviction Notice - Chapter 1 (I Don't Own Anything)

Day 1

"Hey wake up" a voice said in the distance. I jolted awake and saw a  woman with a gold necklace dangling in front of my face. "Dude hurry up take off is in ten minutes. "

I looked around me, there was nothing except a little black circle in the middle of the floor with people standing on it and above them with a big blackboard showing writing which was too far away for me to read. "Huh what am I doing here? What do you mean? HAVE I BEEN KIDNAPPED?!"

I started to breathe  heavily as the woman cautiously took a step back. "Hey calm down, none of us no what we are doing, we all woke up to this, follow me or not but I'm not waiting for you!" the woman shouted back.

"Ok I, Im sorry ok, Im just confused on how I got here, my mum oh she is gonna kill-"
"Look let's get on this circle on talk, those people are waiting, it seems, for us."she said casually as she threw her long brown hair over her back"

I got up of the stone floor, my back aching as I got up, my legs trying to support my weight. I walked onto the circle pad thing and began questioning the girl "So what happened, did you wake up here like me or am i hallucinating??

"Look dude I woke up here and started freaking out like you until I noticed the blackboard."
"Hmm? What do you mean, wait...
Is that my name?" As I walked onto the black circle thing I looked up onto the blackboard and my name appeared, next to 15 other names, with an embarrassing photo of when I was 8.

"Oh look what do we have here , Oh a John, plain and simple I like it!" She said.John, that was mine name... I looked up at the name beside me and it said 'Eliza' with an embarrassing picture underneath. "Hey Eliza if that's your name, it looks like it..." With the brown curls of hair trailing down her 7 year old looking back

"Shut up" she grinned but as I was about to said something the time hit zero and a voice said " Follow the red path to find your way to the house, I will explain more soon. Take off was just a joke to get you on this circle, now there is no escape..."
A voice out of the blackboard boomed. Looking startled me and 15 other shocked-stricken people began walking the blood-red path ..

______

I'm going to use italics for when people think

Making it longer soon