Part 6

Guppy ran to the kitchen, Lava Girl or mom or- i don't know- smiled at me before she went after guppy. 

I got my phone out of my pocket and called Fast Forward.

The call:

FF: ''Hey Ari''

A: ''Hey, can we hang out.''

FF: ''Sure, Where?''

A: ''Idk just pick me up at Guppy's house.''

FF: ''Okie, I'll be there in ten, alright?''

A: ''K, cya''

FF: ''cya''

After the call i went to the kitchen

Unfortunatly the cookies were burnt

''Hey uhmm im gonna go hang out with Fast Forward'' 

''Yeah uhm okey'' She sounded kinda sad.

''Allright, bye''

When i opened the door, I saw Fast Forward coming, so i ran up to her.

''Hey Ari''

''Hey Fastie, I have something to tell you, *tells about her parents *''

(I know its kinda cringe ''fastie'' lol but im to lazy to type the whole name)

"I'm happy for you, you have a pretty fun life''

''So wait, i was kidnapped and left in the woods some man found me called Jake, he died, i lived alone for 2 years, then i went to a store and Lava Girl found me, Oh yeah not to forget i have powers and i live with my parents that i didnt even know were my parents until now, yeah my life is pretty normal, and fun, I just wanna fucking scream'' hear the sarcasm.

A/N Lol ''I just wanna fucking scream'' Does anyone recognise this line?

We looked at eachother, then bursted out laughing.

A/N Okey im really really really really really sorry that i havent updated for longer than a week, I actually wrote part 6 but i accidently deleted it, also im very sorry that this chapter is short but thats because im in online class now lol.

If you guys have any ideas please comment it because my inspiration flew out to mars, im very bad at jokes.

Thank you for being patient with me:)

Tell me a joke in the comments and i will give it a number from 1 to 10, Pleasee.