You and Charlie flew home and when you got home you plopped on the couch.

"Love are you alright?"

"Yea speaking of emotionally no physically."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I am just starting to feel sicky I'll probably puke tomorrow."

"Come here." He said and you scooted over. "Turn so your back is towards me." And you listened.

You could feel Charlie doing something to your hair but you couldn't tell what.

"Done." He said a few minutes later.

"What did you do?"

"Only the most beautiful braiding I've ever done in my life. This way your hair won't be in your face in case I don't arrive in time to hold back your hair. This is going to be a nightly thing I hope you know."

"You are the best but how did you learn to braid." You said leaning into him.

"I used to practice on Ginny when I was bored I'm pretty good at it now."

It was still early and a owl flew through the window.

"I know that owl from anywhere." Charlie smiled.

"It from your mom it says

Dear charlie and y/n

Y/n read this with caution if you haven't spoken to Charlie yet. If you have congrats you two. I figured I would invite the two of you over Ginny has been dying to know why y/n was sobbing the other day. I figured if you'd like you could tell everyone. I believe everyone is here including Harry and fleur."

"Back to the car?" Charlie smiled.

"Back to the car."

You two flew out to the burrow and knocked on the door.

Everyone greeted you one time it entered the living room.

"Y/n care to tell us why mom gathered us all here."

"I don't know what you mean." You said nonchalantly.

"Well you two are the last ones here."

"That means nothing we just wanted to spend quality time as a family." Charlie piped in.

Molly made everyone lunch and everyone ate it
Greedily but you and Charlie were a bit nervous to tell everyone.

"Alright guys gather around we need to talk."
Charlie said to everyone.

"Knew it." Everyone piped up at the same time.

Right before you and Charlie began talking the doorbell rung and molly ran to get it.

However quickly I netted Fred George and Angelina.

"I heard we were having a family gathering which only means big news and we weren't invited so here we are." Fred threw his arms in the air.

George noticed you and looked to his mom who looked like she was going to scream at him.

"It's alright Molly if they don't start anything they can come in." You said softly.

"Alright twins and Angelina please take a spot in the crowd y/n and Charlie were just about to say something."

They took a seat and you began to speak again.

"Hello everyone sorry to gather you hear today."

"Everyone is aware of y/n issues so to say correct." Charlie continued.

"Im a bit confused." Fleur spoke up.

"That's alright fleur basically I have a five percent chance of ever getting pregnant which is super low." You spoke up. You could see George trying to not roll his eyes.

"However yesterday when y/n came home I was informed that she is pregnant and we are going to have a baby." Charlie's smile was so wide.

Everybody's jaws had dropped.

"Charlie is going to be a dad?" Bill spoke up.

"Mhm." You answered

"So is that why you were sobbing the other day?" Ginny asked.

"Yes but it's all ok I was just very scared because we weren't trying."

Everybody hung out for a hit before George pulled you aside.

"Charlie it's alright." You said before he could warn you.

"I want to apologize for what I did to you and say congratulations. I also wanted to ask you what you did?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you see me and Angelina have been trying but it's not as easy as we hoped. I was just wondering if you did anything different that like helped or had like a home remedy or potion."

"I'm sorry George but no. I was super scared that Charlie wouldn't even want the baby because we weren't trying. Do you have a piece of paper though?"

"Oh yea here."He said as you took the paper and started writing in it with a quill he gave you as well.

"This is the name of my doctor. She does IVF and things like that to couples who are struggling. Just tell her I sent you."

"Thank you..." George was almost speechless

"I also want you to know this doesn't mean I forgive you. I will probably never forgive you fully for what you did to me but I will say thank you in a way. In a way what you did to me helped me meet Charlie and know I have a baby on the way." You said before walking back inside.

"What did he want?" Charlie questioned.

"He apologized and asked what we did to get pregnant but all I could do was give him my doctors name."

"Your too kind."

"Eh I did tell him I didn't accept it."

"Good for you." Charlie said twisting his fingers through your hair.