𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐐 & 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍 😘

(Now the first part's questions I got in the comments of the latest chapter so it's not really in the actual group chat. Pretend it's in a completely separate one)

SOUTHSUNA  🌧
When did you start to write books? How did you come up with these ideas?

SAKURA 🌸
I started writing books in late September and I guess I just randomly came up with the idea one day. Sometimes I get inspired by other shows, movies, anime, manga, etc. but I try to rely on my own imagination.

LOVESCAKE10 🍰
What really makes you angry? When you die, what do you want to be remembered for? What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Best book you've ever read? If you had to delete all but 1 app from your phone, which one would you keep?

SAKURA 🌸
Let's see... I don't really get angry, more like sad or upset, but I guess MAPPA haters make me angry 🙂
When I die, I want to be remembered for... being a good person or a good friend? I want to have been there for someone, want to have helped in some way and I definitely don't want to die being labeled as useless. I'm not really sure to be honest.
Best piece of advice I've ever been given is to be yourself. Don't follow society's standards because you'll just end up ruining your own original polished image and you'll be like everyone else in the picture. Stand out and be unique 🤩 Ya feel me?
Best physical book I've ever read was probably The Program or Girls With Sharp Sticks, and on Wattpad... maybe Talk (Isagi x Reader) I guess 😏 But don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good Wattpad books out there.
If I had to delete all but 1 app on my phone?! The app I would keep would either be Wattpad or a music app. This was hard 😬

MAD_SUS 🔪
When did you discover anime/manga? If you were to decide to go to a fictional world, where would you go? What is your inspiration?

SAKURA 🌸
I discovered anime in December of 2019 which is not that long ago if you ask me 😅 and I discovered manga a few months later.
If I could go to a fictional world, I would go to the Jujutsu Kaisen universe though that is a hard one 😭
My inspiration is to help people

CALLME_YURI10 😛
What's your first ever anime? Why did you start writing? Who is your least favorite character in any anime you've ever watched? Who are your first husbando and waifu?

SAKURA 🌸
My first ever anime was Attack on Titan. SHINZO WO SASAGEYO ~
I don't know why I started writing, it's just kinda fun to do ya know??
My least favorite character in anime? Not sure about anime but in manga, Kobeni from Chainsaw Man because she was such a crybaby to be honest and yeah I just hated her for other reasons as well. It's kind of rare for me to hate an anime character since I'm one of those people that think "hate" is a strong word
First ever husbando or waifu? Levi Ackerman 🏃‍♀️

KAGURA_YURI ❤️
Who/what inspired you on writing? Do you have a pet? What mobile game do you play if you play any? Do you have siblings? What's your aesthetic? What's your favorite song/artist?

SAKURA 🌸
Nobody really inspired me to write, I don't think I really had an inspiration, just a sudden "want" to start writing.
I don't really play any mobile games 🙃
I do have siblings. 2 younger twin sisters that are 4 years younger than me. Annoying as hell
My aesthetic? I don't even know the different types of aesthetics 👁👄👁 and I'm boring. This may sound stupid, but I find skies aesthetically pleasing. It's just they're beautiful all the time 🌈