𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄, sɴᴏᴡ ғɪɢʜᴛ

𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠

as much as i didn't want to be around hyunjin, when all the boys decided on getting together in the park as we always do, i had to go or i'd be questioned. probably questioned more than a murderer on trial.

i didn't mind though, because jaemin would be joining us and the sweet boy could distract me from whatever i felt with hyunjin.

all of us walk through the snow filled park, bundled up in jackets and hats and gloves. i was surprisingly warm in comparison to the jack frost wind that nipped at the exposed skin of my face.

"it's cold!" jisung says gripping his jacket closer to his body. "it is" i reply blowing hot air on my glove covered hands. "here" jaemin grabs my covered hands and rubs them with his. they do start to warm up. "thank you" i smile at him before we start walking up with the rest of the group.

"just kiss already!" minho says to us and jaemin and i shake our heads. "shhh! just shhhhh!" jaemin says to him.

"just do it, yolo!" jisung yells loudly and an old couple walking by gives the boy a disgusted look. "sorry" he whispers to them and i chuckle. "sung, i know you did not just say yolo" seungmin turns to jisung.

"oh i did" a slight smirk falls on the boys face. hyunjin tries to walk next to me and jaemin but i give one glance to him before walking up between chan and felix. the two boys laugh together before i come in between their conversation. "hello boys" i say throwing my arms around the two of them, they both throw their arms around me responding with a sweet, "hello moonie."

"how are you doing this fine afternoon?" felix asks me and i look at the white sky. normally it'd be a pretty shade of blue but with the clouds and the snow coming down, it was pure white.

a snowflake falls on my eyelash and i blink till it melts away.

"i am actually doing quite okay today" i smile to the boys and they both look at me. felix lowers his volume, "you sure?" he asks me and i nod. "yeah, i'm sure, i'll be okay" i tell him. "okay good."

we walk smoothly for a few more minutes till jeongin looses his balance on a patch of icy concrete. the boys legs fly up and before we know it he's hitting the ground with a loud thump. "ow!" he yells as he continues to lay on the hard ground. i watch as all the boys bust into a laughing fit. "it's not funny!" he yells. i stifle my laugh as i walk over to help him. "here innie" i reach my hand out and he gets up, wiping his butt off.