𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬

ILLIAD MOON𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

ILLIAD MOON
𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

"oh my god! moonie! thank you so much!" hyunjin says as he opens my wrapped up gift to him. i smile when i see the pure look of excitement on his face. he told me he needed more film for his camera but he didn't have enough money to buy it so i bought as much as i could for him along with some supplies to make bracelets.

that was another little hobby he picked up and loved to do but he ran out of beads and other charms and hadn't had time to get much more. i went out the day he told me to get him an abundance of multi-colored beads and other charms he could use.

"jinnie, do i know you? or do i know you?" i say and he turns to me, a big smile on his face. "this is exactly why we're best friends" he says and i nod. "of course."

the rest of the boys and my parents had already opened their gifts and the only person that was left was me. they all looked at me when hyunjin put his gift down. "all of the boys chipped in for a gift and then your father and i got you this" my parents set a wrapped gift down in front of me.

i smile and lean forward grabbing it. everyones attention is on me and they all watch as i slowly peel off the wrapping paper that encased the gift inside. when i'm done opening it i notice it's a bunch of art supplies. expensive ones too if i may add. "oh my! mom! dad! you didn't have to do this" i smile at the supplies before looking at them. wide grins grace both of their faces. "of course we did, especially for if you get into that school, you must have the best things" my mother continues to smile.

"wait, what school?" hyunjin asks me and i look up at all the boys. i hadn't told them about the art school i applied to in new york yet, i was trying to delay the conversation until i knew if i was accepted or not. "uh i applied to an art school over in the states" i say and their faces drop. "you did what?" felix's eyes are wide.

i look between all of them. "i applied to an art school in-" hyunjin cuts me off. "you're joking right?" he asks me and i shake my head. "why would i joke about that?"

all the boys look at each other before looking at me. "i hope you get in moonie" seungmin says breaking the silence that hung over all of us. "thank you minnie."

chan comes in from a different part of the house, a box in his hands. i hadn't even seen him leave but he enters the room and we all look at him. "here moonie," he hands the box to me, it's very heavy and my arms quickly sink down when the weight is transferred to me, "open this."