𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘, ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs

Start from the beginning

"benny, i'm getting too old," i say and he yawns before laying back down on the bed next to me, "i am far from ready for all this stupid adulting nonsense, cant i just be a kid forever?"

after i fill myself with some lunch and sit in my room with a full stomach, loud, quite annoying knocking comes from downstairs. i hear my parents open the door and greet whoever's there before pounding footsteps run up the stairs, running all the way to my bedroom. i swear there's an elephant running through my house with the volume of the steps.

the door quickly flies open and both me and benny jump at the sudden motion that was in my room.

"moonie!" hyunjins voice yells to me. i jump again before looking at the tall boy that now stands in the entryway of my room.

"oh so you are alive?" i ask him and he stops to furrow his eyebrows. he turns around and shuts the door as his chest rises and falls rapidly. he breathes loudly, grasping his chest as he desperately searches for a breath. "what do you mean?" he says when he's finally oxygenated enough, swallowing some of his own spit to moisten his throat.

"i mean, you're actually alive?" i say to him and his eyebrows stitch together yet again. "yeah i'm alive, what the hell kind of stupid question is that?" hyunjin says to me.

"well i don't know, you didn't seem to answer any of my texts or calls so i was starting to think you passed away" my hand grabs my cup beside me and i quench my thirst before focusing back onto my best friend that stands in the center of my room. "about that-!" he starts but i quickly cut him off. "aye! nothing about that! why did you ignore me!" i say to him and he throws his hand my way. "shush! let me finish moonie!"

i roll my eyes and sit back into my pillows, listening to what the boy has to say. "i had my first real kiss today!" he yells and my heart drops into my stomach. i can feel the color in my face drain and all of a sudden, my stomach feels more than a little queasy. i have to shove the urge to throw up down my throat.

"what?" i say and hyunjin nods, a huge smile on his face. "with who?" i ask him. "ara" he replies and i swear the lunch i had just eaten was threatening to come up through the barrier i was trying to place.

i swallow an abundance of the air around me in a large gulp, nodding. "that's crazy" i say and and he nods. "i know! i'm not a kiss virgin anymore!" he yells and i softly laugh with him. my face still feels white.

"proud of you" i send the boy a thumbs up and he cocks a brow. "moonie? are you okay?" he asks me and i nod. "yeah, yeah i'm fine, really all good."

"i didn't actually look at your messages by the way, i turned my phone off when i was with ara, what did you have to tell me?" hyunjin asks and i shake my head. "um, nothing. it's not important right now" it was way more than important to me, i just could not stand the thought of having him around me much longer, i needed to get the boy as far away from me as possible in a limited amount of time.

"are you sure?" he asks and i nod vigorously. "absolutely positive" i tell him.

"moonie are you sure you're okay? you look extremely pale, as white as a ghost" he bends down to study my face and i nod, removing his hand from my face when he tries to inspect it. "yeah i'm fine jin, i just need some sleep, havent gotten a lot lately, thanks for stopping over" my face forms a faker than fake grin and he nods.

"yeah of course, get some rest moonie" he lingers after walks out of my room and i wait till i hear him say goodbye to my parents before i move a single muscle. when the front door shuts, i reach over and grab my phone to call chan.