𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, ʀᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇss

Start from the beginning

"are you sure?" i ask her and she nods. "i'm sure baby, go have fun with the boys, these times won't be forever" she says and i nod.

"i know."

i walk away and just as i do the front door opens. "hellooooo?" felix's voice calls into my house. "lix!" i say walking back towards the door. "and minnie!" i say when i notice the taller boy next to him.

"moonie! oh my god! you look so beautiful!" felix says to me when i run in towards them. "thank you lix!" my teeth show when i smile. "you really do!" seungmin says when i hug him. "oh my god guys stop, you're making me blush" i say jokingly and they giggle. the door opens again and jeongin enters.

he takes his shoes off and then looks at me. one look down and then one look back up. "who are you?" he asks me and i laugh. "innie, it's me" i walk towards him but he backs up into the door, a suspicious look on his face.

"who are you really?" he continues to make the face and i shake my head. "innie, it's moonie, illiad moon, practically your older sister" i say and he raises one of his eyebrows. "what have you done with moonie, clone?" he asks me, pointing a finger, and i shake my head. "i give up, innie, go into the living room" i say and he giggles. "i'm just playing with you! merry christmas moonie" he hugs me and i grin. "merry christmas innie."

the three boys and i walk into the living room where the others are. they scatter themselves about and have different conversations about different topics.

"where are hyunjin and jaemin?" jisung asks me after a few minutes of us sitting and hanging out. i shrug in response to his question. "i don't know, i'm not their mother" i laugh and he shrugs.

"well hyunjin is your best friend and jaemin is your boyfriend so i thought you would know where they are" he says to me and i squint my eyes at him.

"jaemin is your boyfriend?!" my mother yells from the kitchen and i sigh. "no! sung just says stupid things" i squint at him again and he shrugs. "sorry" he whispers. "yeah. you'll be sorry when i kill you" i whisper back to him and his eyes get wide, wider than they already are naturally.

"seriously though, when are they coming? dinners almost ready!" seungmin asks and i tilt my head back to look at him. he sits on the couch and i sit on the ground near his feet. "i don't know! i did my part and told them when we were going to be having dinner, it's not my fault if they show up late."

suddenly the door opens and a cool wind enters the house. jaemin and hyunjin's voices enter at the same time and their loud chuckles echo. all the boys get up and run towards the front door and i'm left in the living room as the stampede of males run past me.

i hop up and walk towards the entryway. the boys are all hugging and talking and when i finally walk up jaemin and hyunjin seem to go silent. a "wow" comes from one of their mouths. i cant quite pin point who it came from or even if it came from just one of them. did it come from both, i think. i smooth out the skirt of my dress and smile. "hi guys, merry christmas" i say walking close towards the boys.

"moonie looks like a girl tonight!" jisung says loudly showing his hands towards me like i was a presentation.  i turn around to lightly slap the boy on the back of his head. "shut up" i say and he purses his lips before uttering some more words. "yet she still slaps like a boy" he sighs rubbing the back of his head.

the boys all giggle and i shake my head at them going up to hug jaemin and hyunjin. "i like the red on you, moonie, it looks really nice" jaemin says when i hug him. "thank you jae" i smile and walk over to hyunjin. he just stares at my face. "moonie" he says and i glance up at his eyes. "yes?" i ask. "um, merry christmas, i like that dress" he awkwardly smiles and i nod. "thank you, merry christmas" i hug him quickly before he and jaemin go into the kitchen to say hello to my parents.

soother rather than later, we all sit together in the dining room and some of us spread out to the living room. the older boys and jisung sit with my parents in the dining room and the rest of us take different seats in the living room with plates full of christmas goodness.

"margaret!" seungmin shouts and my mom turns around. "yes min?" she asks. "this is some of the best food i've ever had" he stuffs his face with some more and she chuckles. "thank you min."

"the man does not lie, this food is absolutely delicious" jaemin turns around and smiles at my mother, cheeks stuffed with some of her food. "aw thank you jae" she smiles back at him.

"nobody likes a suck up" hyunjin pops the p at jaemin. "what?" the boy laughs. "moonie, your jaemin is a suck up" hyunjin tells me and i shake my head. "well first, he's not my jaemin," i make emphasis on the my, "and this is coming from the biggest suck up on planet earth" i say to him and he slumps back in his seat.

"whatever."

"wait! how am i a suck up?" jaemin asks us. "you're not jae" i tell him and then jeongin chimes in, "hyunjin just likes to try to call other people that even though he's actually the biggest suck up around."

i watch as hyunjin takes his hand and lightly slaps the younger boy. "yah! don't hit him" i reach over and slap his leg. "he deserved it!" hyunjin says loudly and i shake my head. "innie never deserves it, he's an angel" i say and jeongin nods, drawing a fake halo above his head and placing his hands under his chin.

"yeah, maybe a fallen one" hyunjin mumbles and i slap him again. "leave him alone!"

he continues to mumble some things but he puts it at such a low volume it's inaudible to any of us. it didn't help that christmas music still softly played through the speakers. "i like this song" jaemin says as baby it's cold outside starts to play. "me too!" i chime in and he smiles at me.

a while after we're all stuffed to the brim with food, we sit in the living room together, digesting and watching some of the movies that played on the television.

"i love christmas time" i say. i sit on the floor next to felix and jaemin, i sit in a crisscross position, tucking the skirt of my dress over my knees. "me too" jaemin says from next to me and i smile.

we continue to quietly talk as the rest of the boys and my parents attention are drawn to the large television screen hanging above the fireplace. the logs inside crackle and burn. changbin lays near it, sucking up all of its warmth.

when jaemin and i finish talking, i glance up at hyunjin. this boy with the staring today. he looks at me intently, as if he was studying every single square inch of my face. i raise my eyebrow and he does it back.

"why are you staring?" i mouth to him, he sits on the loveseat with chan, far away from me.

"i don't know" he mouths back.

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█

BAMBI'S THOUGHTS !

hyunjin has a crushhhhh. hyunjin has a
crushhhhhhh. hyunjin has a crushhhhhh.
lmao i'm not giving spoilers i promise i'm
jusg poking fun at my characters. hyunjin
and illiad are softies and i love them but
i also love jaemin and illiad, they're also
softies so it pains me😍 lol vote and
comment for more and thank you
sooooo much for reading letters <3!

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█

.