Chapter 1- Praimfaya (Bellamy's POV)

[Before I start, here is just a little background info. This takes place at the end of season 4 and will continue to see what life was like on the ring, as spacekru. The story will switch off between different people's point of view.]

After Raven told us everything that we needed to do, we got right to it. Everything was going great until Raven told us about a slight problem. "The ship won't fly unless someone rotates the satellite." Clarke and I made eye contact. I was not going to let her do this. I couldn't lose her again. I watched her step forward with fear in her eyes. "I'll do it."

Everyone turned to look at her, while I was already looking at her. "No," I said. "Raven, there has to be another way where we can fly, and everyone will make it." She turned to me. "I'm sorry, but there isn't. This is our only option." "Which is why I need to do this," Clarke stated. Everyone nodded their heads, except for me.

I pulled Clarke off to the side. "Are you sure that you can do this? I can't lose you. Not today." She looked at me with those soft green eyes. "Bellamy I have to try. I'll make it back in time. I promise." I sighed. "And what if you don't?" "Then you leave me." Clarke stepped away putting the space helmet back on her head. Raven then gave her the instructions and she left.

"How long does she have?" I asked Raven. "She'll have 25 minutes. If she doesn't come back in time we will have to leave her." Harper turned and looked at me. "She'll do it. We all know Clarke, she always does what needs to be done." Murphy, Emori, Monty, Harper, Echo, Raven, and I started loading everything we needed into the ship while we waited for Clarke. Raven went over the plan for the 4th time when the clock struck 2 minutes.

I felt my palms sweating. Where was Clarke? She needed to keep her promise. "Bellamy, it's time." I heard Echo say. I turned around and headed for the ship putting my helmet on as I walked. I got in and saw everyone's faces. They all looked like their dogs had just died. Except, in this case, their dogs were actually humans. Clarke. As Raven started entering the codes in for launch, I saw Monty's eyes light up. "There she is."

I turned around and saw Clarke running toward us. She made it. "Hurry! We are going to miss the launch window!" Raven yelled. Clarke picked up her pace and made it into the spaceship. I hugged her and then we both strapped ourselves in. "Here we go," I said; "We're going back into space."