Oh dear

The blonde elf looking girl got up, feeling startled. She was still on the computer but she was asleep. It was all a dream, which she appreciated. Her breath hitched as she rememered her own death scene. Creepypastas couldnt die unless you killed some humanity, or simply burn them to the core making sure no trail was left behind. Benny crawled out of the computer sighing and making her way to her video game section of her room. She still had sonic.exe with her, so she decided to talk. The room was dark, pretty much the black curtains made everything darker, the AC wasnt helping either. As she turned on her tv and inserted the casset she had moved the exe format from, the screen instantly turned bloody. There wasnt any way to describe it really. It was just frightning.

"Um, hey, Sanic brah." She called out, unhinged from the screen title and disorted screams. The blondes voice taking on a long, loud, and irritating sound. Suddenly the screen flashed and two red eyes popped up, she found that humurous. "What is it?" Below the eyes, red glitched out bloody letters appeared, the sound zooming out. "I was just wondering if its possible that Slender woman hides some secret from us." She spoke, BENNY knew everyone was very loyal to Slender Woman. Hell! Nobody ever questioned her!

"And of we could also have nightmares..." She breathed put this part. Taking a strand of hair and just flailing it around.

"Everyone has their secrets, Benny." The screen started to respond, now the red eyes dissapearing. The 12 year old creepypasta couñd only have sane conversations with some other creepypastas. After finishing its sentence it made a weird whirring sound before starting up again.

"We also don't have dreams nor nightmares. We are the nightmares."

It wasnt long before Benny could be heard scoffing, "yeah it is! I just had one." She stated loud enough for anyone out her door to hear.

"You might aswell be a human." It retorted before finally shutting down.

(Im going to come up with a really weird hypothesis ok. Dont judge me, i need this thing to keep on going. :,D)