Benny/BEN Drowned

The blonde girl stepped out of her victims computer quite harshly, she had a hard time getting her foot out of the computer.

Looking around the room, BENNY noticed it was alone, no tv, no bed, no nothing. It only had a chair, a desk and a computer. "What a weird room." She whispered to herself. She wasn't in a hurry to massacre her victim, taking a little tour around the house wasn't bad.

She walked out of the room and heard a growl, raising her eyebrows Benny looked to both of her sides but found nothing. But as soon as she did so, and took the enviorment in, Benny realized she was in the mansion. "What. I didn't travel back here, I traveled to somebody's else house..."

Perplexed by this action, the female link cosplayer walked to the living room, finding Hoody, and Jenn. "Hey Jenn," Benny waved at her friend slowly. "...Did you grow fatter?" She asked as she got closer to Jeff unknowingly to her that he was a male.

"Ben, what the fuck. Why are you dressed as a girl?"

"What? I AM a girl." She replied, her eyebrow twitching.

"Unless you turned gay." Jeff muttered to himself, shuddering at the simple thought of his best friend turning homosexual.

"Ugh, not here to deal with your shit," Benny placed her index and middle finger on the bridge of her nose and sighted.

"Hah, crosdre-"

"Hey Jeff, did you hire a hooker to dress like me? You soo low bro,-" BEN said, chuckling from the staircase. The 12 year old waled towards his genderbent and laughed.

"Eh.. She actually looks like me... Gross." The blonde boy sended some dissapointed look towards his psychotic best friend.

"Wait wait no its not what it looks like, you brat!" Jeff frowned and glared at BEN dangerously. "I'm not fucking gay." He clarified, in a rather mean and harsh tone. Same old Jeff.

Benny walked infront of BEN and poked his cheek, earning a death glare from him.

"Oh. So you're another person just like Red said!"

(Sorry It was messy and short and ajhhshskka)