"Cause if you have I suggest you slow down, look's like you gained a few" I felt Pansy grip my hand in comfort. "I don't know why you care so much but since you do the only thing I could do is help you back-" I twisted so my hands were on the back of the couch, I rested my head on top of my hands giving her a pouting look.

"You could use something to eat, don't want you looking like as thin as a wand but on the other hand maybe then you could conjure up actual good insults if you want to hurt my feelings" her face dropped, I just smiled turning back around.

Pansy and Blaise were covering their mouth so their laughs would spill out.

Astoria got up from Draco's lap standing in front of us "You can't talk to my sister like that you fucking cow" who the fuck was she calling a cow, I understood why her sister would bully me for my weight and appearance. Well I didn't  but who did she think she was.

I giggled standing up making Pansy's legs slid off, "See little greengrass I can, now why don't you stay out of my business and go off to fuck Draco in his dorm before your feeling get hurt" my inner bitch was coming out. I already didn't like these people and they were just making it easier for me to snap.

"Don't you dare-" Draco was now standing behind her, how cute defending her and all.

I pointed my finger at him narrowing my eyes "Sit your ass down ferret" I pointed to the chair in one motion. I turned to look at Daphne and Millicent their faces seething with anger that I wasn't all hurt by them.

"Now are we done here?"

No one said a word "Great i'm off now" I winked at Pansy as her face held a proud smirk that I just did that. I already wasn't in the mood after seeing Draco and Astoria eat each others faces off.

"You're a fucking bitch" Draco called out as I was walking away "Right back at you" I gave him a middle finger as I kept walking not looking back.

"Hey Windfront-" I grabbed Diggory's hand not muttering a word as I dragged him from the wall over to the astronomy tower. "whoa! someones eager" he chuckled lacing our finger together as I stormed up the stairs.

"Shut up, not now Diggory"

Once we made it to the top I let go of him rushing over to the balcony letting out a long breath, I felt him come up next to me "What's wrong" the next breath I let out was shakey. "Everything."

I could feel the tears pool up, why did I even bring him up here. I didn't want to cry about my problem to him, I didn't want to cry in front of him at all.

"I know we just hook up but if you do need to talk i'm here"

I slowly nodded my head closing my eyes to push the tears away,"Do you want to talk about it?-" I looked over at him as he smirked down at me in a playful way "You know everything" we both chuckled as I felt my tears come back.

"Yeah, I really would" my breath came out but with some tears, I wiped them away with my sleeve.

We spent the next hour sitting under the stars, I vented to him about almost everything. Mainly on Daph and Milli and how they used to and still kind of bully me. It hurt, their words, anything they said hurt. It's tiring putting up an act so I didn't seem weak even though i've already showed that last year.

I was just physically and mentally drained from everything last year and mainly family things. Their constant comments on my body were no help, I just wanted things to stop. I couldn't take it anymore, from anything. I boxed myself out and I was ready to let myself die in the bathroom that day.

But Pansy found me, made Blaise run me to the hospital wing to save me. It was selfish of me to do that to them, but in that time, moment it was all I could do. Traumatized both of them to find me and really hurt Theo but Draco I wasn't and still not sure.