~Flight, Fight, & Five Bodies~

Start from the beginning

Not wanting him to get overworked, you quickly wrap your arms around his neck, grabbing his chin to pull his face back to you. He gazes down at you, shoulders still heaving from the frustrations of the morning. You smile and pull him down towards you. Kylo's hands settle on your hips as he compliantly bends forward to kiss you. He sighs against your lips, giving your hips a firm squeeze.

"Alright," he mutters. "Get packing. We can't waste anymore time."

You give him a pout and sigh dramatically. "Fine."

Kylo tugs you back one last time as you go to pull away. He presses his lips to your jaw, moving them up to your ear. "I'll make it up to you later tonight."

Tilting your head at him with a soft giggle, you grin as he tugs you against his chest and presses another kiss to your lips. Your little moment with him is interrupted by the elevator arriving with a soft ping. The doors roll apart, but Kylo doesn't release his grip around your waist. In fact, you could have sworn he had pulled you in even closer.

Your eyes follow the intimidating group of men as they enter the room. Their gazes immediately roam to you at Kylo's side. You subconsciously press yourself into his chest under their menacing stares. The Knights of Ren, or so Vicrul had dubbed them, nod stiffly to Kylo.

"How many favors do we still owe you?" The one you recognize at once as Cardo, cracks the weak joke.

"Hopefully this will be the last for a while," Kylo replies shortly.

You feel his hand subtly creeping up to the back of your neck. His fingers dip beneath your collar, feeling around for something. When he finds the thin silver chain of your necklace, he gently tugs on it. You take this as your signal to subtly free the necklace from its confines. Clearly Kylo wanted to show these men the ring hanging on the chain.

Cardo is the first to notice; his pale eyes catch on the glistening metal. His lip curves into a small smirk as he locks gazes with you. Kylo's grip on your waist tightens when he notices this.

He presses a kiss to your temple and leans down to murmur something into your ear. "Go pack your clothes."

You nod and hurry out of the room, cheeks burning as you feel the gazes of six men on your back. Their deep voices rumble through the penthouse, muffled by your bedroom door swinging shut. You scoop up one of the empty boxes that had been tossed to your floor in the commotion and begin to stuff in your clothes in pressed-down stacks.

"Hey, princess."

You whirl around, flinching at the sound of a voice. To your immediate relief, it belongs to Vicrul. He leans casually against the doorway with that familiar cocky smirk and his arms crossed.

"I haven't seen you since last year." He winks. Of course he would be the one to make that joke. "Kylo sent me in here to help you pack. I don't think he trusts the Knights alone with you." Vicrul pulls you into a hug. "Let's get to it."

You sigh and follow him into the closet, eying him watchfully as he begins to place your clothes into another empty box. Figuring he was capable enough, you move to Kylo's side and begin to neatly fold his shirts and pressed pants.

"Princess," Vicrul's smirking voice interrupts your process. "Does this belong to you?"

Your cheeks heat up as he dangles the black lingerie in front of your face. As you shoot out to snap it back, he yanks it out of your reach.