~The Cabin~

Over the next few days, Kylo had decided that it was time to 'break in' the cabin. It turned out, his way of breaking a place in was to fuck you on every surface available.

You had taken him from the back on the counter, against the icy windows of the back porch, on the couch, in the shower, and even on the plush rug in the center of the room. You could never grow tired of him ramming into you like you were his lifeline.

The first day, however, had been the hardest. You were still suffering through the horrifying aftershocks of the previous day. Skin coated in blood, vision blurry with tears, and heart pounding out of your chest. For the most part, you had been sitting at the massive bay window with your knees hugged up to your chest, blankly staring out at the wooded scenery.

On day two, Kylo had to rub your arm down with alcohol and antibiotic cream every two hours. He would go on and on about the possibilities of infection. When you would cry out from the sharp sting of the alcohol on the wound, he would try his best to calm you. It was fortunate that you didn't require any stitches. Something told you Kylo had stitched himself up a few times instead of going to the hospital. You didn't know if you could sit through him sewing up your arm.

The third day was when it all began. You would get so caught up in the memories that you ended up practically begging Kylo to take your mind off of it. He did so in the only way he knew how; shoving his fingers into your panties or pounding you into the mattress. Kylo was always weary of your arm and the pain it was bringing you; he did his best not to touch it.

This very morning, he had woken you by pulling up your legs and sticking his face between your thighs. Tongue brushing at your core, lips sealing around your clit; sucking and licking his way to your peak. He gazed up at you from between your legs, hands kneading your breasts or working on your shaking thighs. You came on his face twice before he let you go.

"Good girl."

You stretch out your trembling legs with a long sigh caught somewhere between misery and content. Kylo tugs his shirt over his head, glancing out of the window to see how much snow had fallen overnight.

"I have to go pick some things up," he says absentmindedly as he adjusts his pants. "Are you going to be okay here alone?"

Nodding silently was the only real response you could give him. Things just hadn't felt the same since you had left the penthouse. Something more had changed and you couldn't quite place a finger on it.

"I want you to eat breakfast today." Kylo's tone goes serious. "You haven't been eating. You're not going anywhere until you finish everything on your plate. Clear?"

"Kylo," you sigh.

"Don't fucking argue." He snaps.

There truly was no use trying to fight him. He would get his way no matter what happened. That was just how Kylo Ren worked. His intentions were pure and good, but you couldn't help your annoyance with him. It came almost naturally now.

You hide your frame with a thick hoodie—it belonged to Kylo—and follow him out into the kitchen. When he had said that the cabin was charming, you had been expecting something small and humble. This was quite the opposite. Clean and polished wood, chiseled furniture, top of the line appliances that looked like they didn't belong in a lonely cabin. You should have known better then to underestimate him.

"Eggs and bacon?" Coming from Kylo, it sounded less like a question and more of a statement.

You weren't sure you could eat anything, truthfully. Your stomach had been churning for a while now and your mind had taken a liking to playing games with you. Food made you think back to the Knights and their bodies sprawled around the penthouse. The link between those two things was almost nonexistent, but you couldn't help yourself.