===Chapter twelve=== {End?}

W a s i t a l l j u s t a d r e a m ?

I woke up in the hospital. "Oh my god Y\N you're okay!!" I heard Alasia say.
" Huh..? " I looked around confused, then felt a sharp pain in my side. I looked down to see a bandage wrapping around my stomach, and another wrapping around my thigh. "What happened?"
" Eida pulled a knife out on you after she knee'd your stomach, and she stabbed your stomach five times, and your right thigh eight times, the good news is that she's going to a correctional facility! " I nodded and saw Niki, Tubbo , and Tommy run in. "Y\N! I'm so glad you're alive!" Niki yelled and hugged you, careful to not accidentally hit your wounds. Then a tall man walked in the room, not knowing if he should have waited for everyone to leave or not. I looked at him, then my eyes widened. "I thought you were dead!!" The tall man looked confused . I'm sorry, but I've never met you, and I sure as hell am still alive.-" "Your name is Wilbur soot, you are running for president of L'manburg, you and Tommy have known each other for years, and you and Niki are best friends." His eyes widened . "How do you know that-". "I had a dream about you, I guess." The next thing you knew, you passed out.

"Happy birthday Y\N!!!"
"Mom, is daddy gonna come home to see me?"
" I'm sure he will hunny. "
"Yaaaay!!!"
The door opener and slammed shut, my father in walked over to my mom and slammed her into the floor, I instantly ran to my room, locking the door and hiding under my bed.
"Y\N~" my father said walking down the hall. He stopped at my door and tried to open it, he failed doing so and decided to kick the door down. He walked in my room and pulled me out from under my bed, and threw me across the room, he slammed his foot onto my ankle, breaking it. He walked out of my room and continued to beat my mom.

"That's just something people say."

"Nadia, leave them alone. All they ever do is fight for a reason to live. "
"I'm aware of that. But I don't give a shit. I want them to die, I want them to end our pain."

I woke up screaming. I was in my bedroom, at my house. "It was just a dream..." I sighed, stood up threw in a oversized sweater , pulled on some socks, put on my shoes and went on a walk. I walked to my favorite bridge, and stood there. I looked into this water and sighed. "I promised myself that I would end it today." I sat in the railing of the bridge, I turned my head to see a strangely familiar person. " Y\N..? " he asked me. I turned my head back to the water. "Don't do it..please." " how do you know me? " I asked.
"I don't know... You just seem like someone I met in a dream.." I nodded. " well tell this dream person I said
hello. " I was bout to jump, he grabbed me and pulled me off the railing. "If you jump, I'm jumping too."
" very well then. Because no matter what you do, I'm going to jump. " he sighed and helped your hand.

All of a sudden everything went back to normal, and Wilbur (Ghostbur) was holding your hand and smiling sadly. Tears started to fall down your cheeks. Wilbur wiped them away and hugged you.
"...so it wasn't all a dream..." He smiled and nodded.
" Hey, Y\N..? "
"Yes Wilbur?" You asked.
" I love you. " he said, then kissed your forehead. You blushed like crazy, then smiled.

"I love you too..." and you held him tighter.

Ayyyyyyy you made it to the end!!!! Sooo, I have plans to do a Ranboo x reader next, then maybe a
Technoblade x reader. Anyways I might do a second book to this, not sure yet. But I hope you liked this!!!!

-Eli\ Rat god