===Chapter four===

You hummed "line without a hook" as you walk home, your dad was at work. So you didn't have to be quite.
You go into the kitchen and pour yourself a glass of vodka, and one drink turns into two, two turns to three and before you knew it to were wasted.

You thought it was a good idea to go on a walk. You stumbled through L'Manburge and after about twenty minutes you ran into Wilbur.
"Why are you drunk-" he asked
"Because it drowns the paaaaaaiiiinnnn~" you say in an almost flirty tone.

He decided to take you to his house.
"But I wanna go see Nikiiiiiiiiiiii!"
" No, not while you're drunk. "
"Awww meaaaanieeeeeee!"
He just laughed and set you on the couch.
"Now stay there." He went to the kitchen to make you some toast and get you a glass of water .
"Now eat the toast and drink the water." He said
You nod and do what he asked, soon getting very tired from the alcohol, you pass out.

Next day

You wake up at Niki's house, confused on how you got there.
"Oh hey good morning , Y\N!" She greeted you
" how did I get here..? "
"Oh, Wilbur brought you here! He said he didn't want you to be uncomfortable so he brought you over here to sleep!"
'huh, he's actually pretty nice, and plus he is gorgeous...'
"Hey Y\N You okay?" Niki asked
"Oh yeah, just spaced out."
" Okay! "

Next day (again)

You get up, put your uniform in and leave for school, you had promised bad that you'd hang out with bad,, skeppy and tubbo after school.
Lunch
You sit down in a corner, eat a small but of your lunch, and skip the rest of the day, and you ran to the bridge from the other day.
"No we can't jump!"
" Yes we can! "
"But what if they hate us for it?"
" who cares, it just means we escape this terrible life! "
Wilbur, who had also left school early noticed you speaking to yourself.
"Hey Y\N." He. said to you.
"Oh hi Wilbur, shouldn't you be in school?" You ask
" I am, but I decided to leave early, how about you? "
"Panic attack, so I left." You lie
" Oh well I'm sorry"
"meh it's fine" you and Wilbur say your goodbyes
And you decide to go home, forgetting about bad, skeppy and tubbo