Chapter 17

(I wanted to make Hinata a bit...crazy? Like powerful but a bit psycho.)

~Hinatas POV~
I ran to the basement not caring if my wings and halo were out. I ran to the room and kicked the door down. Thank god I did volleyball. I opened the door and looked inside.

"Kuroo?" I walked in. I looked around before I saw him on the ground. "KUROO!" I ran to him and shook him. "Please wake up. Please." He groaned, "Tetsurou! Wake up for me! Please!" He moved a bit. "Y-you came." He whispered. "Of course I would come. What else would I do? Leave you here? Never." He smiled a bit before groaning. "A-are you okay? What did he do?" He looked at me, "Y-you're crying." He said placing my hand on my cheek. "Of course I would cry. Now, can you try getting up?"

I placed my arm under him and lifted him a bit. "Woah, You're strong." He said, "Thanks but we have to get you to the hospital." He stood up with my help. "A-alright. Oh...and uh, what about my parents?" He asked. "They're upstairs with Ma. I scared them into telling me where you were." He smiled, "I mean, of course they would be scared, you have a tail and horns." I froze, "I have what?!" I placed my hand on my head, he's not lying. "Woah. Lets forget that right now and get you upstairs."

I helped him upstairs and when we got up he passed out on my shoulder. "TETSUROU!" I held him before he fell on the ground. I heard footsteps run towards us. "Is he okay?!" Ma asked. "No, he passed out!" She came over and took him, "I'll place him in the car. You take care of these two." She said pointing to his 'parents'. I nodded my head and she took Tetsurou to the car.

I turned to his 'parents'. "Some nerve you have. Calling yourself parents when you almost killed him." They looked down ashamed. "And the fact he still called you 'mom' and 'dad' after what you did to him! He couldn't even tell me what was wrong without having a panic attack! That's YOUR fault!" They were still on the floor. "W-we're s-sorry." His 'Mom' cried out. "No you're not. You know you aren't. I know that you would've continued if I hadn't come." His 'dad' tried standing up. "Don't. Even. Dare." I warned him, and he sat back down.

They were both looking at me. "Are y-you really an a-angel?" His mom asked. "No shit. Don't your eyes work? I'm half-half." She looked back down. "Tetsurou isn't living here anymore." I said out of no where. Hopefully Ma and Mom don't mind. "What?!" His dad exclaimed. He stood up and grabbed me by the collar. "Shoyo!" Ma yelled out.

I looked at him in the eyes again. "What are you going to do about it? Hurt me? Do it. I'll break your hand in a second." I threatened. "You little-" I kicked him before he could continue. "Think twice before you mess with a hybrid. Idiot. I can literally kill you without even getting in trouble. You think I wouldn't?" I looked at Tetsurou's mom. "Some mother you were. Hurting your only child. He had good grades. Played on a team. But that wasn't enough now was it. Ma, take him to the hospital. I want to finish talking to these two." "Okay, be careful." With that she left.

When she was gone, I walked up to Kuroo's mom. "He had to go through his abuse for years. But he never left. He still stayed. Hoping you'll change. But now." I looked at them, they were crying. "Now. He's leaving. For good. He won't be coming back to you two ever again." His mom sobbed, "W-we didn't k-know." She said looking down.

"'We didn't know' huh?" I grabbed her hair to look at me. Instead of looking at me she looked the other way. "LOOK AT ME!" She flinched and finally looked at me. "DON'T HURT HER!" His dad yelled out. "You're a sad excuse of a mom. I hope you know that. You didn't get your way so you hurt your only son. Did it help?" She looked confused, "Did it help you by hurting him? Did it make you fell ANY better? Knowing you're only son could be bleeding away in the basement?" She tried to shake her head no. "Aw, it didn't? Of course it wouldn't! It only makes you crazier! Crazier that if you hurt him you would get your way." I let her go.

When I let her go, his dad went to her and made sure she was okay. "Aw. How cute." I said disgustedly. "You give a shit whether your wife is okay, but not your son? Not your fucking blood? How crazy." I laughed. They looked terrified. "Y-you're crazy!" His dad yelled out. "Me? Crazy? Thanks. But you're the crazy ones." I walked to the door.

"Now. If you dare come near me, my family, or Tetsurou. I'll have your head." With that I walked out and ran to the hospital.

When I got to the hospital I went to the reception desk. "Hello, how can I help you today?" The nice lady asked. "Um, hello what room number is Kuroo Tetsurou in?" She typed on the keyboard and answered, "304." "Thank you!" I walked to the room, since it's a hospital I can't run.

I walked in and saw Mom with Ma standing next to his bed. "I-is he okay?" I asked. The doctor was in the room too.

He looked at his clip board. "He is...

going to be okay in a few days." 

I let out a breath I didn't know I was keeping. "He is just unconscious from the blood loss. He should wake up in a few." With that the doctor walked out of the room. 

Mom walked towards me. "Shoyo, you're a hybrid!" She squealed, "This is the best thing ever!" I smiled, "Heh, I had no idea..." I should probably ask them now, "Ma? Mom? Can he live with us now?" They smiled, "Of course. You think we will let him go back? Not a chance!" Ma said, "Oh, and what did you do to them when I left?" Ma asked. I smiled at her. "I just gave them a scare."