"Sikowitz?" Jade and Isaac said.

"What?" Sikowitz asked as Cat stood up.

"You hit me in the face with a ball." Cat said holding her cheek.

"Oh, come on, a truly great actor can stay in the scene no matter what's happening around her." Sikowitz said.

"But it really hurts." Cat said. The bell rang for lunch. "Oh, lunch, yay." Cat's tone changed.

"Learn your lines. I want everyone off book tomorrow." Sikowitz said as students were leaving.

"M, you coming to lunch with us?" Dre asked.

"Uh yeah." I said as a ball flew past my head hitting the wall next to Tori. 

"What was that for? I'm not acting right now." Tori said.

"We need to chat, you too, Morgan," Sikowitz said.

"And "Tori, can I see you?" Wouldn't have worked?" Tori asked.

"Have fun." Andre said.

"Protect your face." Beck said.

"Don't kill anyone." Isaac said to me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I hear you signed up to audition for a play, "moonlight magic?" Sikowitz said to Tori before turning to me. "And you're interested in signing up for a few plays."

"Andre wrote the music for it and he wants me to play the lead." Tori said.

"You should. But you can't? Not until you pass "The bird scene." Sikowitz said.

"The bird scene?" Tori asked.

"Here at Hollywood arts, every student must successfully complete "The bird scene" before they can audition for any and all school productions," I said. Sikowitz nodded.

"Hey sikowitz, I forgot to ask you a question About the homework. Will we have...?"  Cat asked as Sikowitz aimed the ball at her head and she ran away.

"We'll never know her question." Sikowitz said. He handed us the scripts and I walked away to get lunch. Jade called me over to her table where she sat with Cat.

"I got your lunch and coffee." Jade said.

"Thanks." I said handing her 5 bucks.

"You seem smiley. I'm worried did you beat up Sikowitz?" Jade asked.

"No. I'm not smiley." I said.

"Hey M, did you sign up for any of the plays yet?" Dre asked walking over to the table.

"I haven't even looked at the names yet but I will eventually sign up." I said.

"Here." Dre handed me a sheet with all the plays on.

"Thanks Dre." I said.

"See ya later M." Dre walked away.

"Dre?" Cat asked.

"Do you have a crush on Andre?" Jade asked.

"No, he's my friend." I said.

"You're a liar." Cat said.

"Even if I did I don't know who would kill him first you, Beck or Isaac." I said.

"Isaac definitely. Then he'd lecture you about how you're too young to date." Jade said.

"So what did Sikowitz want?" Cat asked.

"The Bird scene. I've gotta perform it." I said. "Which should be fine because Isaac kept rehearsing it on me, last year and it's still stuck in my head." I said.