[2]

I was stood at my locker Jade and Isaac walked over to me

"Where's the rest of your outfit?" Jade asked.

"This is it." I said.

"Then put this on." Isaac threw a flannel at me.

"You two need to chill or do you not trust your friends around me?" I asked throwing him his flannel back and getting my own from my locker.

"This isn't about our friends well Rex is a freak but there are other boys here that are looking at you like you're their last meal," Isaac said.

"I can handle myself idiots," I said.

"Yeah which is what worries me. There are only so many schools in Hollywood that you can get expelled from." Jade said.

"I promised you I wouldn't get in anymore fights." I said.

"You go from 0 to 120 faster than us two combined." Isaac said.

"I'm gonna be fine. You worry too much big brother." I said closing my locker.

"You've gotta decorate your locker." Jade said.

"I know I'm working on it." I said. The bell rang. 

"What class do you have?" Isaac asked.

"Advanced songwriting with Andre and the dog," I said.

"Be nice." Isaac said.

"You wanna tell Jade the same? She poured coffee over the girl." I said.

"No. I don't want coffee in my hair. Look at it. Do you know how much effort goes into this hair?" Isaac said.

"I'm going to class now bye." I said. I walked to class and sat next to Andre.

"Morning M." Andre said.

"We're on nicknames now are we Dre?" I asked with a smirk.

"Only if you wanna be." Andre said nervously.

"I'm messing with you. We're good Dre." I said. Dre smiled.

"So are you gonna audition for any of the plays?" Dre asked.

"I don't know maybe. Music is more of my focus." I said.

"I think you should audition for some of the plays. There's singing in all of them and dancing." Dre said.

Timeskip

I was now sat beside Beck in Sikowitz's class watching Jade and Cat perform. Dre kept looking at me and smiling.

"Betsy, Betsy, that animal's delicious flesh can keep us all alive for another week." Jade said.

"I don't wanna be alive without poncy. This pig is everything to me that my daddy never was, and I'll be ding danged." Cat got hit in the face with a ball.