{Chapter 14}

After walking for about 10 minutes, we finally arrived at the path that leads to the forest. I come here often. It's a way of escaping reality. Everything here is so beautiful and peaceful. I remember coming here with my parents. It was so long ago but I still remember it. Maybe that is why this place comforts me, maybe because I have so many good memories here. I remember being chased by my dad and throwing little rocks to the lake with him, trying to make shapes into the peacuful water. I used to make flower bougets and giving them to my mom and we also used to play hide and seek. I miss them...

As we walked through the muddy path I instantly breathed the fresh air.

Inhale.

Exhale.

The chirping of the birds was heard throughout the forest and you could also hear the water flowing in the distance.

"Woow this place is so beautiful.", Changbin said mesmerized.

"Wait and see how much more beautiful it gets when we reach the lake

"Wait and see how much more beautiful it gets when we reach the lake.", I said happily and smiled at him.

"There's a lake here?! Where?", Seungmin exclaimed excitedly.

"It's not that far from here. It takes 15 minutes to get there but by the time we get there, you won't have realised it. This place is mesmerizing and makes you loose track of time.", I said and looked around me.

"Do you come here often?", Chan asked me while looking at me.

"I used to come here every single day some years ago. But now, unfortunately, I don't get the time to. I love drawing here though. It's inspiring."

"I can see why.", he replied while looking at his surroundings.

I'm glad that they like this place. They look so drawn to the forest, they could actually get lost if I wasn't here. But it's not that difficult to find your way, as there's literally a path made.
However many times I come here, my reaction will still be the same. Fascinated.

"You seem to really love this place.", Felix smiled at me.

Was I too obvious? Probably.

Heh.

"Yep. I have so many good memories with my parents and it's practically my home here, considering how many times I come here for comfort."
Well I subconsciously opened up again. I hope they won't mind.
Seems like they don't though, as they are looking at me with compassion? You can say that. It's almost like they feel sad for me.

"Man, I could come here every day. This place is great for clearing your mind and finding inspiration. We could write so many songs here, right Chan?", Jisung stated fascinated while looking at Chan.
"Yeah mate, it's beautiful here.", he said as a reply.

_
_
_

Ten minutes into the forest and Jeongin suddenly came up with an idea.
"Hey guys. I have a great idea!"
We all looked at him with a questioning face as we waited for him to continue.
He grinned at us before continuing.
"How about we play hide and seek!", he exclaimed excitedly while clapping his hands.