{Chapter 5}

Now that my secret is exposed, I  feel as if a weight has been lifted off my chest, I'm more relaxed. Even the boys seem more relieved now. Especially Changbin, because he seemed more distant at first, compared to the others. But now, he's his usual self and tries to step into the conversation as well.

As soon as we had set the table, the food was ready. I bended down to pull the lasagna out of the oven and served it on the table. A wave of the delicious scent filled the whole room, making everyone drool.

"Ooh~ it smells so good!" Jeongin said with sparkles in eyes, holding his fork firmly, ready to shove his face in the plate.

Can I adopt him pretty please?

"I'll come help you out with the serving.", Chan said and he stood up from his chair and Minho followed from behind him.

Aww they are so considerate.

As we are done serving the plates, I looked around the table and chuckled a bit. It's funny to see them all squeezed up around the table like that. They all try to fit in the table and eat casually. And, apparently, despite how big the dinning table may be, we are still nine people. So, it's a mircle how we all fit in there, somehow.

"Rosa, here! I saved you a seat beside me.", I turned my head and faced Jisung, who was patting his hands to the chair beside him, signaling me to sit there.

"Nooo I wanted to sit beside her!", Seungmin whined and pouted like a kid.

Oh. My. God. He's too cute to be handled.

Just then, Jisung stuck out his tongue, speaking in a mocking manner. "I offered her a seat first, now stay where you are, Seungmin."

Before I went to sit down, I told Seungmin that I would sit beside him the next time and he widley smiled as a response. I then walked towards my seat, that was between Jisung and Felix and sat down comfortably. As the guys made sure that I'm secured  in my chair and ready to dig in the food, they started eating.

"Wow, your cooking skills are amazing Rosalynn!", Jisung exclaimed in awe.

"Yeah, it's delicious.", Minho and Changbin said while digging their faces on the plate.

I waved my hand and let out a chuckle. "But it wasn't all me. You guys helped me a lot too.", I said as a response and swallowed my bite.

Oh, wow. That actually tastes really good indeed. I'm impressed. I never really get to cook lasagna, since I'm too lazy to make a proper meal.

"Any news from your entertainment?", I spoke again.

Chan let out a dissapointed. sigh. "Unfortunately, they couldn't find a solution. Seems like we'll be staying here for now, if you don't mind.", he said as he took another bite.

"No, I don't mind at all! I love having you guys here. It's like a dream come true." I laughed a bit while saying that, still not understanding wether I was still dreaming or this, is actually reality.
Who would have thought that I'll be living with them in my own house?

That's insane.

They all gave me a big, releaved that they all felt welcomed in my house. Their eyes had sparks of gratitude and it made my heart melt.

Aww they smiled at me.

They looked like little kids right now. A joyful expression is plastered on their face, happily enjoying their meal.
At this point, I feel like I'm a mother to them, I'm feeding them, keeping them under my wings and all. It urges me to wrap them in blankets and shower them with all my love, that's how cute they look right now.