Episode I: Predestination

Overview

Episode I: Predestination (completed)

The story revolves around a girl named Wesley who is lucky to experience one of the paradoxes of time and tries to save her mother from death. Will she bend the laws of nature? Let's find out.

A little explanation of what this paradox is. (Spoiler alert!)

Predestination Paradox, "also known as causal loop, exists when a time traveler is caught in a loop of events that predestines or predates them traveling back in time" (Google). This means that the events in the present happened because of the only reason that it must happen. The role of the time traveler isn't a bit much, the traveler only plays a part in shaping the history as we know it. How much effort may the traveler exerts, the events cannot be changed. It may be the reason why history does not change.

I want to add this just because it is fun to think about, "The predestination paradox is controversial because it seemingly negates the common sense notion that we are responsible for our own destinies and, with adequate knowledge and preparation, we can alter their courses. The predestination paradox says the exact opposite, leaving doubt in believers' minds if they have free will" (Google).  

Have fun reading!