twenty three

"Ok we're here. When I get back to pick the two of you up, you better not be bald." Sungchan stated, him specifically staring at his younger sister. The lad not realising that Jin-ae was also going to dye her hair, he only thought that she came by to accompany Yejun in the salon.

"I won't be bald geez. It's not like my hairline is going to recede like yours." Yejun says as she rolls her eyes. Getting out of the car as she left her brother in shock.
"Did she just say that I have a receding hairline??" Sungchan says in disbelief as he looks over at Jin-ae. All the girl could do was let out an amused chuckle.
"You kept provoking her." She says whilst hitting his chest playfully.
"I'll be going now. I'll text you when we're nearly done."

Jin-ae then getting out of the car as she waves at him. Sungchan frowning before he reluctantly drove off.

₍ᐢ..ᐢ₎~❤︎゛

"Did you tell anyone about the hair colour that you're going to get today?" Jin-ae asks as she sat down beside Yejun. The younger girl shaking her head a no as a mischievous grin appeared on her face.
"Besides you, no. I want to surprise everyone. I didn't even tell my friends about it." She grins.
"I think you're going to surprise someone alright." Jin-ae chanted. The 'someone' is her signifying that it's wonbin, but Yejun must've thought differently.
"Oh when my brother sees my hair, it might put him into a cardiac arrest." She said before one of the hairdressers came by to assist the two girls over to their seats.

uchan

Sungchan |
We're nearly done |

| FINALLY
| does dyeing hair take that long 😭

Hair dye doesn't just stick to your hair that easily?|
Oh but ig there was another reason why it took longer 😁|

| and the reason is 🤨??

That's for you to find out when you pick us up |

| ugh, I hate surprises 😒

Where are you at rn?|

| internet cafe with jihoon

Wth are you doing with my brother 💀 |

| I was bored and he was also bored so why not hang out together 🙄
| your brothers fun to be around with, at least he's not roasting me 24/7 like what Yejun does to me 😔🫵🏼

What Yejun does to you is what Jihoon does to me 😭 |
Don't trust that brat |

| for once I won't be listening to you 🙂‍↔️
| Okk we're on our way theree

⭐️

Sungchan stares at the two girls with his eyebrows furrowed. What the hell.
He thought only Yejun was going to dye her hair, not Jin-ae as well.

"Hyung your eyes are twitching." Jihoon points out as he snaps the older lad out of his trance.
"You decided to dye your hair as well?" Sungchan asks as all Jin-ae could do was smile.
"Yeah, I wanted to prove a point that getting your hair bleached won't mean that your whole scalp would fall off." She said.
"Don't you think that me and Yejun look cute with our new hair." She then says.