nineteen

"Ok Jihoon make sure to not forget to lock the doors when I go out, close the curtains and lights at night. Dont waste the electricity bill I swear to god. There's some left over food that you could microwave and I left some money for you to use." Jin-ae explained, her younger brother looking at her unfazed.
"But what if I ran out of money?" He asked her and gave his sister the pleading eye to which she cringed at.
"Ew why are you making that face. It's your problem if you ran out of money." She only replied.
"Ugh. Whatever I'll just ask mom and dad for money." He said as she was about to hit him.

"Ok, let's not fight shall we." Sungchan butted in and held onto her arm. Jihoon sticking his tongue out at her.
"Bye noona, go enjoy your break with your friends while I have this whole place to myself!!" The sixteen year old boy cheered and started pushing his sister out of the house.
"Remember, you're not allowed to bring friends over and dont trash the place-"
"I GOT YOU BYE!" He exclaims and shut the door closed.

"Ugh, this brat." She swore under her breathe.
"Let's get going. If I'm not mistaken, it would take us an hour to arrive there." Sungchan spoke whilst looking at his phone.
"We should leave now. Before I knock this door down and hit my brother-"
"Ok let's go downstairs." He said and held onto her hands before dragging her downstairs.

°°°

"We're here." He said and turned off the engine. looking over to his right to see Jin-ae fast asleep.
"Jin-ae wake up, we've already arrived." He poked her cheek as the girl moved around in her seat.

"I'm awake now." She replied and opened her eyes, rubbing them in the process to gain consciousness.
"Let's get our stuff and head inside. They said that we were the last ones to arrived." He stated as she nodded her head before going out.

*knock knock

"Hello we're here." Sungchan exclaims and walked through the hallways.
"We're in the living room. Come join us!" Anton replied. The two couples following the direction of the voice.

"Great everyone is here! Now let's decide on our rooms." Said Eunseok as he took a piece of paper and a pen.
"There are five rooms in this house. Everyone gets a pair and one person gets to have a room all to themselves." The lad explained.

"I just hope either Anton gets the room to himself or I'm not roomed with him." Sohee stated as he shakes his head. His statement receiving an offended look from the younger boy.
"My alarm is not THAT bad." He frowns.
"Uh, yeah it is. Whenever your alarm goes off, I wake up thinking that I've arrived in hell. Plus you don't even wake up to turn it off so what's the point of putting on an alarm." Wonbin interferes. His statement making Yejun look over at him. That was the first time she'd ever heard him speak that much, and in annoyance as well.
"I'm just a deep sleeper." The younger lad sulks.

"Since we're all rooming beside one person. Me and Jin-ae could share a room together, seeing as we're the only girls here. That's one room taken, the rest of you decide on your own." Yejun spoke up.

"Alright, let me shuffle them first and four people could pick out a name." Eunseok stated as he shakes the jar filled with their names before putting it down on the table.

"I want to pick first. Please be sohee, please be sohee." Seunghan exclaims as he reaches his hands inside the jar.
"Don't manifest it!" Sohee tells him.
Seunghan then opens up the crumpled piece of paper before viewing the name of his partner.

"SOHEE! Ttori we're going to be roommates." The lad shouted as he pulls Sohee into a suffocating hug.
"I didn't even get a chance to pick." Sohee whines as he tries to get Seunghan off of him.
"Let me go next." Wonbin stood up as he reaches for a name in the jar.

He opens it as he stares at the paper weirdly.

"Why are you making that look? Whose name did you get?" Shotaro asks.
"I got... my own name?" He says as all the guys looks at him in envy.
"That means you get to have the room to yourself hyung." Sohee stated as a smile slowly emerges on Wonbin's face.
"Thank the lords, I don't have to room with Anton." He cheers.

"No... that means it's between the three of us?!?" Sungchan exclaims as he ran his fingers through his hair.
"I'm sure you'd survive." Jin-ae says as Sungchan looks at her sadly.
"Trust me Jin-ae, his alarm is so loud you'd be able to hear it from your room. But it'd be far worser for the person who has to sleep in the same room as him." Sungchan explains.
"WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS COMPLAINING LIKE IM NOT EVEN THAT BAD TO ROOM WITH!?" Anton explodes as he crosses his arms above his chest.

"When we're complaining about your alarm, that's the only time you decide to raise your voice. Tsk,tsk,tsk." Wonbin clicking his tongue as Anton further sulks. Oh he was coming up with a revenge plan for everyone in his head right now.

"I guess I'll pick the last name." Shotaro stated as he reaches for a paper.
"Please, please. PLEASE pick my name out." Eunseok begs, he really didn't want Anton's alarm to ruin his spring break.

Shotaro then unwraps the paper as everyone watches him in anticipation.

"Oh, Sungchan." The older lad showing everyone the name on his paper as Sungchan shouted in exhilaration.
"Me and Taro hyung are literally soulmates." Sungchan hugging his older friend as he grins at Eunseok.

"I want to go back home already." Eunseok sighs as he threw his head back.
"Hey at least you'd wake up early." Anton tells him.
"Shut up Chanyoung."