Chapter 6: Special Operations

Start from the beginning

Bang!

The door was breached. They then entered in a coordinated fashion through the thick smoke and shot down the armed resistance within the room. No casualties from the squadron after that exchange.

The room they entered was full of electronic and computerized components no ordinary folk can comprehend.

"Main, Bravo 3-2 installing rootkit."

"Main, copy."

After a few moments, the Operations Center established a connection to the facility's internal network. They now had full control and full access to anything inside that can be controlled by computational means.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

Same time, in Charlie sector.

They were in deep, the place was like a buried atrium filled with thick and sealed doors.

There was a reinforced, half-silvered mirror (one-way/two-way mirror), which appears to be transparent from the operatives' point of view. Behind it, were children. They must be it—the White Room students. They were still very young, about 5–6 years of age; hence, it meant that they were of the later, younger generations.

"This is Charlie 2-2, visual on objective C."

Breaching via controlled explosions wasn't an option, the victims were inside. This was one of the reasons that a squadron was assigned to install a rootkit beforehand.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

"Objective C? That can mean many things in I.T. you know." a certain man thought. He was one of the personnel in charge of the technicalities of I.T.

Clickety-clickety-clickety-clickety-clickety-clickety-clack!

"Specified doors unlocked." the man said.

"This is main, proceed with rescue mission. Be advised"—Seemingly remembering something—"to proceed with caution, over."

"Roger wilco."

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

They moved through the room; even though it was confirmed that the room had no hostiles, the operatives still performed room clearance regardless.

After it was confirmed there were indeed no hostiles, they approached the White Room students. They were concentrated on various locations and were like patches of islands drawn on a map. The children, even though they were young, showed no hint of being alerted or bothered by the presence of the operatives. It was creepy.

Nevertheless, the operatives escorted the victims to the chinooks, even though land-based military vehicles were unsuitable for the operation due to the land formation, it didn't mean that a few spots of land weren't suitable for something huge (like a helicopter) to stand on.

They entered the large helicopter. The pilot, despite the cold, was sweating: "They look dead," he thought, "I'm carrying zombies in this chopper." Though their eyes weren't as frightening as the one they deemed as God, Ayanokouji, which was one of the most unnatural information leaked, seeing someone of his kind with bare eyes was even more frightening.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

May 1st, 3:20 p.m., in Advanced Nurturing High School, 4th floor of the 2nd-year dorms.

Since earlier, up until now I've been watching vids and reading articles about something called the White Room facility. They are smart and...killed, scary guys like they were nothing.