Chapter 21: 2 become 1

Start from the beginning

Almost instantly, a gentle song echoed throughout the garden making me realise that this was it. I was about to marry the love of my life.

Everyone stood up and looked to the back door which had now been opened and awaited the entrance of my girls.

Just as I looked back, Sofia my beautiful girl stepped out in a stunning white dress with the most beautiful tiara on her head. 

Don't cry. Don't cry.

She looked angelic, stunning, beautiful. My little princess. 

Her eyes landed on mine and her smile widened. This was not only a special day for Eleanor and I, but this was also her dream. This was her final dream being fulfilled. She wanted a mum and now she had one. The perfect mum.

I couldn't help but smile as she threw white rose petals over the aisle from a little bag attached round her waist and in her other hand was a handle pulling along her baby sister in a floral cart.

I bit my lip to contain my smile watching my two beautiful girls slowly making their way up the aisle. Sofia was an amazing older sister and loved Amelia so much. I knew Amelia would be in safe hands with Sofia. 

Sofia threw the petals perfectly and looked back at her sister who also had a little basket of flowers but Amelia frowned at them as she grabbed them and scrunched them up in her hands. 

My little baby constantly frowned. But as soon as her eyes met mine, her face lit up and squealed over the music making everyone flinch at the high pitch noise.

She babbled and cooed as she wriggled in her little chariot all the way up to the altar.

Not wasting another second, I rushed over and knelt down before my girls and gave both of them kisses whispering how beautiful they looked.

Helping Sofia with the cart, I helped them to the side and made my mum watch over them until Eleanor arrived, but Sofia suddenly pulled out a small packet of treats from her dress pocket and shook it loudly.

Oh fuck.

And as if on cue, Oreo jumped out the back door dressed in a suit and top hat and strolled down the aisle straight into Sofia's arms.

Only Eleanor would do that to piss me off. I hate that bloody cat.

"Well? Doesn't he look handsome daddy?" Sofia whispered into my ear whilst stroking Oreo's fur.

"I guess".

Sofia rolled her eyes and gently placed him on Amelia's lap. She expected her sister to fall in love with him, but Amelia's smile vanished and instead she looked disgusted as her eyes fell up to mine.

Definitely gonna be a daddy's girl.

Walking away from my girls, I got back to my previous spot and looked out at the rose garden nervous for the last member of my family to walk out.

Just as I calmed my racing heart down, Sofia let out a deep gasp.

She was out in the garden. Catching a glimpse of Sofia, my heart stopped. She looked away from the backdoor to me with tears of happiness pouring down her cheeks. 

Dammit, be strong.

Not being able to stand the tension, I turned around and laid eyes on the most beautiful woman I had ever and would ever see.

To think I almost lost this angel, to think I'd never see her again almost broke me. I was lost without her. She was my rock, my strength and I never wanted to be without her.