Chapter 12: Exposed

An early update. Enjoy.

Oscar

"Drive fucking faster dammit" I yelled at him. 

Cole, a man who led a fucking gang was actually respecting the driving laws.

Cole glared at me before turning his eyes back to the road.

"Shut the hell up, I am going as fast as I can in a 30 zone".

"Since when did you give a shit about the law? Move!" I yelled in absolute awe at this bastard. Of all times to take something seriously, he chose now to be a moron.

"Are you forgetting something? I am a major part in this equation. Brian needs me in order for the plan to happen. Remember, he has no idea we are partnered together. You need to trust me Oscar. I am not going to betray you a second time. I am going to bring Eleanor home to you. So calm the fuck down".

Cole just didn't understand. Yes, he was correct, but he had no idea of the thoughts swarming inside my head.

"Have you ever fallen in love? Do you have any children?".

Cole gave me a frown before pressing down on the accelerator.

"No?".

"Then you don't have a fucking idea. He is like a hurricane. Unpredictable and unstoppable. We have a couple of hours. He could do anything. He could change his mind, he could kill her or better yet he may be onto us". 

Lifting my hand to my head, I ran a hand through my hair and stared out the window praying she was alright. I knew Sofia would be safe for the time being. Brian viewed her as his daughter, as for Eleanor she was an inconvenience to him and he had to get rid of her.

"Are you drunk? Brian is too fucking dumb to catch onto it. He's paranoid because he knows you're alive. He's going to shit himself when the queen reunites with the king. Here, take a look at what your girl has been up to".

Cole tossed me his phone which was already open on Eleanor's bidding page.

"She looks hot-, I mean um hot as in like a firecracker you know. Fiery temper".

Cole sank in his seat as I glared at him for talking about my woman that way. But as I looked at the picture, Cole was undeniably right. She looked absolutely beautiful. She always did, even when she slept with her mouth wide open and drool on the pillow.

"My Queen" I whispered to myself as I saw her standing with both of her hands on her hips in a room full of hungry looking men.

But she looked so powerful. I always knew she had mafia blood within her. My little firecracker.

"But seriously, you probably won't even be able to kill him. For when he sees you two together, I reckon he'll die from a heart attack. From what I have heard, your men aren't siding well with him as a leader. They're following Eleanor without hesitation". 

I couldn't help the smile of pride listening to everything Cole was telling me. It was what I needed to calm myself down. There was no more doubt. I was getting her back in my arms and then together we would get our baby girl back. 

"That's what I want to hear. Now, where has the bastard instructed you to meet and what time?".

Cole pulled into the front drive of his home and switched the engine off.

"Abbotts Quarry. 9pm" he responded nervously.

"That's the abandoned quarry right?".

"Hm" Cole replied whilst unbuckling his seat belt.