I held her hand then pulled her onto the empty classroom. I instantly pushed her on the wall as we get inside. I looked at her legs and I swear I felt my cock hardened with how the way she looks. Her skirt is too short that her legs looks so fucking long. I wanna wrap that fuckable legs on my waist.

"You just fucking burst my bubble love." I saw her bit her lip as I whisper it right in her ear then sucked it after. I looked at her eyes and lust is so visible it made my cock even harder it hurts. I kissed her hard and she gladly accepted it. Our tongues played and sucked with each other as I grip her waist that made her moan.

"Don't make any noise." I said in a deep voice.

"You don't want to talk to me right? Then don't fucking make any sound. You understand Sapphire?" I said and she nodded while biting her lips. My love is liking this.

I kissed her again harder than before and sucked her tongue. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I lowered my kisses down to her jawline then to her neck. I know she doesn't want hickeys but I didn't care. I sucked and bite her sensitive spot so hard I heard her whimper. I saw her put her hand in her mouth, trying to block the noise coming out from her pretty mouth.

I smirked as I kneeled in front of her. She looked down and put her hand on my head.

"What are you doing?" she said out of breath.

"Shut that pretty mouth or I'll stop?" I smirked when she bite her lip and cover her mouth with her hand.

"Good girl."

I slightly parted her legs then kiss and suck her inner thighs. She grasp my hair as she still muffle her moans. I lifted her skirt and saw her bright red underwear. Fuck! I licked her still clothed pussy and that made her moan loudly. She grasps my hair and pulled me up so she can see my face.

"I can't take this George. Please." she said almost begging.

"Tell me what you want love. Now." I told her while sucking her neck. She moaned and gripped my arms.

"George please." she said then bite her lip.

"You want me to?" I said as I touched her pussy out of her underwear. Fuck she's wet already. I rubbed it again as I kissed her hard.

"Ohh George."

"You want that love? You want my fingers?" I said teasing her as I rubbed her clit harder. Fuck I want her already but I want her to say it.

"Ohh George! Finger fuck me please." she said and kissed me hard that made me moan. Fuck she's my weakness.

We are kissing so hard when I pushed her undies to the side and massaged her clit. She's already soaking wet but I teased her and rubbed it slowly.

"George oh god! Please!" she moaned at my mouth. That's it! That's my cue. I plunged my middle finger inside her that rewarded me with long and loud moan. I finger fucked her faster as I sucked her bottom lip. She feels so fucking tight with just one finger. What more if I fucked her with my dick?

"Love you're so tight." I moaned at her mouth and she just bit my lower lip.

Sapphire started wandering her hands and caressed my abs as she put it inside my shirt. I added another finger and fucked her even faster. She's so fucking tight.

"Faster George! I'm cumming." she said already panting.

I stopped finger fucking her and she groaned in disapproval. I kneeled in front of her and lifted her skirt, I ripped her underwear that made her gasped loudly.

"What the hell George? Why did you-- Oh my God" I started licking her clit and didn't mind what she's saying. I lapped my tongue as fast as I can. I felt her grasp my hair and pushed me even more. I lifted her one leg and put in my shoulder so I can have better access. She already has both of her hands on my head as she moaned louder.

"Love you taste fucking good!" I said while I thrust my tongue inside her.

"George fuck ughhhh!"

I inserted two of my fingers as I licked her clit hard. She tasted so fucking good.

"George I'm cumming"

"George ughhh!"

I fucked her with my tongue and my fingers fast and hard that I can feel her muscle tightened. She's already cumming so I did it faster and harder.

"George! Fuck ughhh! Fuck!"

Sapphire cummed on my face and that fucking feels good. She leaned on the wall as I licked her clean. I stood up and licked my fingers that went inside her in front of her face. I saw her follow my tongue and she bit her lips. She still panting so hard when I kissed her again. I won't get tired of doing this with her. I can make her cum everyday if that's what she likes.

"George my undies." she said panting through our kisses. I smirked and put her underwear on my pocket.

She looked at me in disbelief but I just wiggled my eyebrows at her. She slapped me in the chest after.

"Let's go now?" I asked her and she nodded. We started walking but I noticed that she looks very uneasy. I looked at her and asked her what's the problem.

"My legs. They feel so wobbly." I wanted to laugh but I can't. I gave her my robe so it will be longer and her pussy won't peek as I carry her piggy back ride.

"Do you feel better love?" I asked her as I walk to the common room. She just nodded and closed her eyes.

"I feel tired George." I smiled at that and let her fall asleep at my back.