𝐗𝐗 ; a cursed 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊

Start from the beginning

The demon hunched down onto the front of her chair. "When I arrived in the curse world, I was petrified."

She sadly chuckled a little at the memory. "Until I met my belladonna match Aisuru. I met over a lake where that old bar used to be. She helped me a lot. After that, I felt like I had some faith."

"Course I was reluctant and cold at first, you know me Y/N."

Y/N giggled, " I know."

Amai returned her smile with a chuckle. "All things was going well until I met that bitchass Sukuna. You know, you should thank Cotton-Candy lovin' over there, for making Sukuna look good."

Y/N looked away from her laptop and give a teasing expression at Amai. She teased, "True. I knew your ass had a thing for Sukuna, but Itadori? Someone's greedy."

"I would swear to God, but I'm sure he hates me. But don't act like you don't have a thing for Itadori." Amai snapped back with a playful smirk.

A dramatic scoff from Y/N who shifted her seat to face the demon smiling devilishly at her. She whispered. "Itadori's a loving and kind person..."

"And Sukuna's a sexy piece of work." Amai interrupted with a convincing voice. "Listen. You get with Itadori or if I get with Sukuna, it'll be beneficial for the both of us. He's a three in one package standing right there."

The two looked at Itadori with Satoru oblivious to their conversation and messing around with soda cans, the two women were having and back at each other.

"I see you and Amai are on good terms." Y/N looked back and saw Gojo sitting at her table, his face covered by Y/N's laptop. She glanced back at Amai who disappeared silently from her eyes and in her mind too, since she didn't hear at all.

"Yeah, I guess." She responded moving her laptop aside. Despite her entire life destined to be with Amai until death does them part, Y/N and mostly Amai never considered being friends. She was a curse and She was a human, one fears the other and one kills and lives because of the other.

Come to think of it, Amai to Y/N felt like more than a friend.

Y/N summarised. "Running away from a massacre, with my sister who lost broke her leg, finding a club which later on burned to a crisp, staying over at a hotel and somehow keeping sane, police sending me to an abusive foster home then to a happy go lucky household. Pretty much sums up the life I never knew I had."

Satoru remained silent for a brief moment lost in thought. He regained Y/N's eye contact. "That's an eventful life you had. Surprised that you don't remember that you aimed a nerf gun that shot Nanami right in no-no space."

"Yeah." She joined Gojo in his laughing fit, before gradually falling quiet.

Satoru inquired. "How does that make you feel?"

"I feel like my whole life has been on aeroplane mode after the death of my parents." Y/N expressed resting her tired head sideways on her crossed arms. "At the beginning, seeing my parents dead felt like a distant dream, that so happen to be true. But living with Amida felt like my whole life began there, you know?"

She was grateful that everything wasn't blurred now, but in a way, it felt like she was living in someone else's world, and now a completely different person than she was at the beginning of this madness.

From powerless to powerful. One part of her brain recognised the happy feeling of her foster family and craved that, while the other part refused that because it didn't want to experience hardship again and that she would be safer alone. So no one would get hurt. Which caused Y/N's to create her bad luck effect, and caused her to think she was a bad person. When in the end, she was nothing of the sort.