Chapter 1

I loved this scene so much because HELLO BAMON! But back to the book

Bonnie walks into her house breaking things along the way with her power .when she walks into the living room her powers slow down cause of who she saw.Bonnie put on a fake smile and said "hey Damon" Damon who was in her living room then noticed her tear stained checks " what's wrong wrong Bon Bon?"

he slowly walks up to her and holds her. Bonnie then breaks down into sobs with him saying soothing words." Elena is being a bitch to me .she said just cause I was on the other side for 4 months doesn't mean I have to get all the attention"she said between sobs that were slowing down cause of Damon's calming words. Damon was furious of what he just heard. he thought she was so nice and selfless.

"it's okay Bonnie .your okay. Elena is a bitch and does not know what happened over there" "thanks Damon." "Your welcome Bon Bon " hey Damon?" yes witchy?" he said questioning to see if she was about to yell at him for being in her house. "can I call you day , cause you have a nickname for me." "sure thing Bon Bon "

the rest of the night they talked and laughed like they knew each other forever , not caring about anyone else, that was until a knock came at the door. "ill get it Bon's " damon said walking to the door. " hey blondie" he said smirking at the blonde baby vamp."hey Damon where's Bonnie?" Bonnie who wanted to know who was started walking behind Damon.

"Hey Caroline. Not that I'm not happy to see you but what are you doing here?" Bonnie told Caroline after they exchanged hugs.Bonnie leads them all to the living room and when Damon sits he drags Bonnie on his lap with him. Caroline raises her eyebrows but doesn't question it."Well we were suppose to be having a sleepover but you didn't answer my texts about if it was cancelled or not."

Bonnie had a confused look on her face till she remembered the plans she had made with Caroline a week ago."Oh my gosh. I am so sorry Care. Can we reschedule because I am kind of hanging out with Damon right now."Bonnie said quickly."We are not rescheduling and Damon can join us."Care happily stated.

Damon who had stayed quiet during this whole conversation shouted "WHAT! NO! you guys will be talking about girly things the whole time."Damon then saw the looks in both Caroline's and Bonnie's eyes.He was about to turn away when he was ambushed with two big sad puppy dog eyes. He wouldn't let them get to him but they were so cute."Fine" He said defeated.

"YES"Both girls shouted while high-fiving each other. Bonnie then quickly hugged Damon while whispering so quiet only he could hear"thank you" He didn't hesitate in hugging her back also whispering"your welcome." She got off his lap and came back with a bunch of pillows and blanket. While she was getting those Caroline and Damon had moved all the couches and everything against the wall.She put the pillows on the floor with the blankets next to them.

"Come on let's change." Caroline said going up the stairs with Damon and Bonnie trailing behind her.

" Caroline said going up the stairs with Damon and Bonnie trailing behind her

(When Bonnie was sitting on Damon's lap)

So guys what did you think of the rewrite. Better. Worse. Please go check out my others story's, vote on my books, and follow maybe. Ha ha bye guys ~ICE❄️😘