He said, " I will do anything in my power, to not have our child growing up around my father. We shall run away together."

   I said, " Are you sure?"

  He said, " Yes, my love."

   I kissed his lips and he deepended it. We both lost track of time.

   Two days later, we were in the next town over. We found a place for us, and were happy.

  We were walking around town, when I said, " Nik. I know we want to be a family, and are happy here. I can't help but think about Rebekah, Kol, Elijah and Henrik. They are at the hands of Mikael."

   Nik said, " I know, love. I can't stop thinking about them either."

  I said, " I say we go back and get them. We can live here for the rest of our lives."

  He said, " Alright. We shall go back, now."

  End of flashback.

   I said, " Well, you know the rest. We came back there to get yous. That night was a full moon, and Henrik had gotten killed, when him and Nik were heading to the field. Then, Esther turned us all into vampires. Since I died, we lost the baby. Thats why we didn't tell you."

  Kol said, " Thats why after we turned. You and Nik were upset."

   Elijah said, " We are sorry. I can't believe you were pregnant, with my niece or nephew."

  Rebekah said, " I was going to be an Aunt!"

   I said, " Yes, you were."

Kat said, " So, that's why you disappeared for two days."

  Nik said, " Yes. We wanted to be a family. But we also didn't want to leave my siblings at the hands of Mikael."

  Stefan said, " Wow."

   I said, " Alright. Enough about the past. What's the plan with Mikael?"

   Kol said, " Well, we need to get the White Oak from him, and then kill him."

  Elijah said, " It won't be that simple. We need to find out where he is. Someone needs to distract him, and we go in and get the stake. Then we kill him."

  I said, " What about Davina and Marcellus? If Mikael finds out, he will kill them."

  Stefan said, " He won't have the chance. If we get them out of harms way."

  I said, " How? Marcellus is compelled by Mikael. Davina is probably too scared."

   Elijah, and Nik looked at each other. I said, " Whats those looks for?"

   Elijah said, " We could compel Marcellus to leave with us."

   I said, " Absolutely not! You are not compelling him! It's bad enough Mikael compelled him!"

  Nik said, " There is another option."

  Kol said, " Well, out with it."

  Nik said, " We could tell him the truth. The witches said that there could be another way, we can get his memories back, without Mikael being dead."

   Bekah said, " How?"

   Nik said, " By having all of the Originals compel him, or just both Original Hybrids compelling him. The more powerful the being, the more we can override Mikael's compulsion."

   I said, " More Compelling?! I don't want him to be compelled anymore!"

   I huffed, and walked out of the living room, and to the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag, and drank it. I sighed, and heard footsteps. I said, " The answer is no."