Chapter 7: Party's Over

Erik walks in the front door but is stopped as if there is an invisible door not allowing him to come in, Erik looks around and suspiciously tries find who owns this home, "Hey" he says as he shouts at a random teen to get her attention, "Yes" the teen says; Erik looks deep into the teens eyes as he compels her "Who owns this home" he  says, "That guy Derek" the teen replies, "Go get him" Erik tells him, as the teen heads to get Derek who owns the home to allow Erik to enter. Derek approaches Erik and says "Hey man, come on in" Erik walks in as he has been invited in and looks around to find Esme. Esme, Kate, and Sarah are taking shots in the kitchen "Okk lets do another" Sarah says as they take their 6th shot, "Oh my god, I think this is my last one" Esme says, already drunk and full, "One more" Sarah says as she fills up the girls shot glass with tequila and each take a shot, "Whewwww that is goood" Kate says already beginning to feel the shot kicking in. Erik lurks around time find Esme and sees her in the kitchen drinking,"Hey Esme" he says as Esme looks over and sees Erik, "Hey" she says Irritable as she doesn't want to see Erik, "I was hoping we can talk" Erik says, "Wanna take a shot Erik" Sarah says already drunk as she puts another shot of tequila "No thanks" Erik says, "Ok" Sarah says as he shrugs her shoulders and takes a shot. Esme takes another shot of tequila, "Esme" Erik says seriously, "What Erik" Esme says irritated, "Look.. what happened today, I get it.. you don't talk about some things ok, can we just move on already" Esme says, "Did Lyle say something to you" Erik says questionably, "Who wants to dance" Esme says cheerfully as she ignores Erik, "Me" Kate and Sarah say, Esme takes her last shot as she and the girls walk to the backyard, Erik stays in the kitchen, he feels guilty, he then makes his way outside to watch Esme. Lyle arrives at the party, he makes his way inside but before he could get in, he is stopped as he is not invited in, "Shit" he says, he looks around to find someone, a girl passes him who has entered, "Hey" he says, the girl turns around, "Hey" she says, Lyle looks into her eyes deeply, "Would you be a good girl and go find me the owner of the house" he says as he compels the girl. She looks at Lyle and smiles, "Sure" she says as she goes and finds Derek, Lyle waits outside until he is allowed entry.
Every teen is seen dancing, drinking, and making out as Super Freak is being played on the speakers, Kate, Esme and Sarah begin to dance together.

Lyle Is waiting for the girl to come back with Derek to let him in, "Oh finally" he says as he sees the girl, "Hey man watchu doing out here, come on in" Derek says as he just invited Lyle in, Lyle smiles and says "Thank you" he looks around as he...

Lyle Is waiting for the girl to come back with Derek to let him in, "Oh finally" he says as he sees the girl, "Hey man watchu doing out here, come on in" Derek says as he just invited Lyle in, Lyle smiles and says "Thank you" he looks around as he makes his way in. Erik looks around to find Esme, he sees her dancing all happy. He really wants to talk to her but she's drunk. As Esme and Kate are dancing, Sarah decides to take a break, "I'm gonna cool off inside" she says, Kate and Esme continue dancing. Erik decides to approach Esme so he can have a chance to talk, "Esme can we talk" he says, the music is loud and Esme didn't hear a thing, "WHAT" she says, "CAN WE TALK" Erik says loudly, "Fine" she says gruntly, the two walk inside to the kitchen. Sarah goes back outside as she finished cooling off, she makes her way to the backyard but before she could, a young man walks to her, "Hey" he says, "Hi" Sarah says with a smile, "I'm looking for a private place to be right now, you mind joining me" the man says, Sarah laughs, "Hey man I'd love to, but I got a friend waiting for me, so good luck with that" Sarah says, the mans face goes from smirking to serious, he looks deep into Sarah's eyes, "Come with me and don't say anything" he says as he compels Sarah. Sarah agrees as she and the man find a place with no one around.
Esme and Erik are in the kitchen, Esme sees a bottle of vodka and grabs it, as she fills her cup. "Ok slow down on the vodka" Erik says, Esme gives an eye look to Erik, "What are you my dad now" she says sarcastically as she takes her second cup of vodka, "Ok just stop, your drinking to much and it's bad for you; that's enough" Erik says trying to get Esme to stop drinking "Whatever" she replies as she drops her cup on the ground, "Esme I think it's time you go home, come on I'll take you" Erik says, "Just leave me alone Erik, Ok" Esme says madly as she leaves and goes back outside. Erik follows behind her as they head outside. Erik oversees what looks like to be Lyle. Oh my god what the fuck is he doing here, Erik thinks! Erik decides to let Esme go for a bit as he approaches Lyle who seems to already be invited in, "What the hell do you think your doing here" Erik says to Lyle, "What! it's a party, anyone's invited" Lyle says, "What are you doing with Sarah" Erik says, "Oh her, well she's gonna show me a fun time" Lyle says sarcastically, "Whatever it is your gonna do, you leave her out of it" Erik says, "I could care less what happens" Lyle says, "Lyle just leave, or I'll make you leave" Erik says,
"You know what, I think I'll stay..plus I've been invited in" Lyle replies as he smiles at Erik and walks away with Sarah. Erik is furious, Lyle won't leave and something can turn out bad! Erik proceeds to find Esme which he can't find, the party is so packed, you see teens making out, dancing, drinking, talking in groups, there's just so much people and Esme is nowhere to be found; Erik decides to keep looking. Lyle takes Sarah to the side of the house where no one is, "What are you doing" she says all confused, Lyle just looks at Sarah genuinely, "You are so pretty, has anyone told you that recently" he says as he moves her hair behind her ear, "Not really" Sarah says, "Mm that's a shame, you know what happens to pretty girls like you" Lyle says all mischief, "No" Sarah says, "They die" Lyle says, Sarah's eyes turn wider, Lyles eyes turn red as he opens his mouth, as his fangs come out,