With that Soojin harshly pushed her using her shoulders as she walked past the crying girl.

Hina was sobbing ,First Haechan, then Seyeon , she hated that seri.
Her make up was ruined because of her. Her chances of getting a rich husband , gone .

She picked up her phone and said with all the hatred she could muster.

" Jihyo , Ruin her life for me ".

_____________________

Seri happily walked back in , Mark immediately popped up in front of her and said " So how did it go ?".

" i think it went excellent ". The girl beamed and asked " Where are they? ".

" there and do you mind if i go with her ?". He pointed to a girl , seri turned around and whispered " sunhee ?".

" I mean-".

" Go and don't act so awkward please ".

Seri giggled and walked away , Sunhee and Mark? What combinations like Hyunjin and Seyeon.

" hey jeno ". The girl as she sat Down Along with the boys.

" Hey Love , so what did she say ". He was worried and the other boys looked at her interested.

" Oh ? She approved ".

Haechan grinned " That's so great and Wow you look so beautiful ".
Seri blushed and said " You too hyuck ".

She paused and pouted " Where's Jaemin? ".

Shotaro shrugged " i think he went out? ".

Seri nodded and glanced at the clock.

" Don't we have class tomorrow? ".

Yangyang paused " What now? ". Seri giggled and said "Ill ask Jaemin to drop me , Bye darlings ".

She gave all of them a quick hug and a soft kiss on their cheeks.

Before walking out of the building
She blew a kiss to the boys and texted Mark saying she'll get home by herself.

Walking out , she saw Jaemin scrolling on his phone. Leaning against his car , he looked up when he felt a presence.

The cold gaze turning soft when he saw who was it.

" What's a pretty girl like you doin out her ?". He acted.

" i suppose I'm looking for someone to drop me home ". She replied.

Jaemin grinned " I think i can do that ". He opened his car and said " Shall we Go My lady? ".

" We shall oh kind gentleman ".

Jaemin drove her home and as he pulled up he said " I'll walk you to the door ".

Seri smiled agreeing anyway.

She opened the door and said " So , you going home ?". She leaned against the wall.

Jaemin looked at her and replied
" I can stay here if you want ".

Seri smiled, but there was something different in that smile. It was more like she was asking him to take the first move.

Jaemin slowly moved towards her as she stepped back, locking the door Behind him.

He trapped the girl against the wall , seri licked her lips as Jaemin stared at her.

No words spoken , he pressed his lips on hers.

Now this was getting heated way to fast , Jaemin securing her as her hands tried to pull off his jacket.

Jaemin submitted to her wish and pulled of his jacket and shirt.

Exposing his rock hard abs [ Gif in the media children ] Seri traced his abs as he caressed her cheeks.

Jaemin moved to her neck just like Renjun but she knew very well, he was marking her. [ Mark ]

Making a mental note to cover it all up by make up tomorrow  ,she couldn't think much.

Seri felt Jaemin make the kiss deeper.

Now if anyone saw them through the slightly opened window.

I cant even imagine it.

But anyways , that night Jaemin didn't go home.

Yes , i will pay for your therapy.

I would have written it more detailed but there r babies and i will not destroy ur innocence 🌠🌠

MAXSWAG