While walking, we saw this bus filled with graffiti around it.

We start walking towards the bus, the three of us look at the bus. It's strange why there's graffiti on it. So many designs.

We walk inside the bus, Usagi went first then Arisu, then lastly me. I was about to go inside until I saw this big graffiti that said 'GOAL' I look at it curiously, what that's supposed to mean.

I shrugged and went inside, I saw three men in the bus sitting at the back. The one seems to be injured.

(Remember they're faces and names to avoid confusion)

I saw the phones on the table and get one for myself.

FACIAL RECOGNITION IN PROCESS PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT...

"You guys aren't new to this." said the man on the right side. "What about you guys?" Usagi asks the three men.

"The three of us cleared four games together." Said the man in the middle. "We happened to be together in our first game, and we stuck together after that." 'Four games...wow impressive.' I said in my thoughts.

Oh, so they're strangers in their first game then became friends.

"Having friends makes the difference between winning and losing. " Said the man on the left side.

"Your leg. Are you injured?" Usagi asks the injured one. "Yes. I guess I sprained it." He said, "During a game?" Arisu asks him "Well, yes."

Our phone rings, the game is about to start.

" Registration has closed. "

" The game will now commence. "

" Difficulty, Four of Clubs. "

" Distance "

" Rule. Endure the trial and reach the goal within the time limit. "

" Clear condition. Reach the goal safely. "

"What's this?" Ask the injured man.

" Game start "

" One hundred twenty minutes remaining. "

"Are they asking us to run?" Said the injured man "What do you think, Seizan?" The man on the right side asks the man named 'Seizan'.