THE END

A week later: 

Jangmi was lying bed not being able to sleep. She felt like she was being watched but no matter how many times she checked, there was no one there and it was just her alone in her apartment. Suddenly she heard a noise coming from her bathroom. It sounded like giggling.

 (OH HELL NAHHH JANGMI RUN)

"Huh?" Jangmi said as she turned to face her bathroom door

 (MISS GURL RUN NOT FACE THE DOOR) 

Jangmi was scared so she just layed in bed staring at the bathroom door as the giggling got louder. But for some reason the more she heard it, the more she got drawn to the sound of laughter. It sounded familiar, to the average person the laughter would terrify them but to Jangmi it was like a comforting lullaby. 

(Bye- that sounds so creepydsnd)

Finally Jangmi couldn't help and curiosity got the best of her. She got out of bed and began walking towards the bathroom door where the giggling was coming from. Before Jangmi opened the door, she stopped in front of it. Jangmi let out a deep breath before she opened the door. 

When Jangmi opened the door, she noticed it was Taeha standing there, she looked like an angel as she emitted strobes of light that lit up the dark bathroom. Taeha was smiling brightly at Jangmi. Jangmi had missed this smile. Jangmi smiled right back at her, every ounce of her fear disappearing. 

"Taeha?" Jangmi asked

 "Jangmi!" Taeha greeted brightly, just like that day they had met while on the walk with Jake.

 Taeha held out her arms to hug Jangmi. 

"I missed you so much!" Jangmi said as she went in to hug Taeha too

 "Me too" Taeha said in a deepd demonic voice

 (GURL I TOLD YOU) 

Jangmi froze.

 "Taeha?" Jangmi said once again as she pulled away

 But this time the angelic looking Taeha was replaced with the same bloody Taeha that had haunted Jangmi all along. Jangmi gasped, her eyes widening in fear. 

"Missed me?" Taeha said once again with the deep demonic voice laughing evily

 Taeha then reached out with her arms, her fingers lengthening as she wrapped them tightly around Jangmi's neck.

Jangmi gasped

The next morning: 

Sunghoon's POV: Today was the day, Sunghoon was going to confess. The whole week Sunghoon had gotten his friends to help him plan out this special occasion. Today was finally the day. Sunghoon was sitting in his car adjusting his tie. 

"You got this!" Jake said giving Sunghoon a pat on his back

 "Don't mess this up man" Jay said

 Sunghoon had his two best friends there to cheer him on. 

"Alright go! Before another man takes her" Jake said pushing Sunghoon out the door

 "As if" Jay rolled his eyes

 "Hey you never know, she could already be cuddling with someone else right now" Jake said

 "Whatever just go" Jay said as he rushed Sunghoon out the car once again

 Sunghoon held some white roses which were Jangmi's favorite and a basket of all of Jangmi's favorite snacks. Sunghoon walked up to Jangmi's front door and knocked. No answer. Sunghoon knocked once more, it was dead silent. Sunghoon twisted the door knob, it was surprisingly unlocked. Sunghoon stepped in.

 Jangmi wouldn't mind right?

(BYE IDK-)

As soon as he stepped into the house, the air felt colder. This didn't feel right. 

"Jangmi!" Sunghoon called out

 "She must still be asleep" Sunghoon thought

 As he went on a search for Jangmi's bedroom. Finally he found a door which led to Jangmi's room. Sunghoon peaked in and expected Jangmi to be sleeping but instead he found an unmade bed and the bathroom door slightly opened. 

"It wouldn't hurt to peak and if she was using it she'd close the door" Sunghoon thought himself as he walked to the bathroom door

 (PLS IMAGINE IF SUNGHOON JUST WALKS IN ON JANGMIHHD) 

But what Sunghoon saw made him freeze in terror. Sunghoon dropped the candy, the white roses dropped to the ground making a rustling sound. 

"Jangmi!" Sunghoon yelled running to Jangmi's body

 Jangmi was dead, hanging from her shower rod. She was blue and her body cold and stiff. Sunghoon ran over to Jangmi's body sobbing as he took her body down. 

"Jangmi? Jangmi! Please stay with me!" Sunghoon yelled, but he knew it was too late

 Tears filled his eyes as he began sobbing with Jangmi's cold limp body in his arms. 

(PLS IM SOBBING TOO) 

Sunghoon knew what had happened but he didn't wanna think it. Jake and Jay heard the screams from outside.

 "Sunghoon!" Jake panicked

 "We have to go check on him!" Jake said yanking Jay out of the car as the two ran to Jangmi's apartment

 They busted in and immediately heard Sunghoon's sobs and screams. Jake and Jay rushed in to see Jangmi in Sunghoon's arm. 

"Shit- Jangmi!" Jake yelled

 "What happened!" Jay yelled

 "Guys I found her like this" Sunghoon sobbed

 "Call the police!" Jake screamed

 Jay dialed 911 as he told the operators what happened. Within 10 minutes, paramedics were there. They took Jangmi's body away, leaving the three boys alone sobbing. They couldn't believe that they had lost yet another friend. Jake immediately called everyone to tell them the news. 

Unfortunately after awhile they had to leave the apartment for the police to do some investigating and questioning. They couldn't believe that this had happened. Another friend of theirs leaving this world. The whole group was a distraught mess. 

In the end Jangmi's death had been concluded as a suicide... or was it?

                                                                                    THE END

Wait ok so y'all must be confused about how Jangmi died dyucdyuh so here's an explanation. 

So basically Jangmi did "kill herself" 

And no it wasn't Jungwon this time. But basically the moments she had with Taeha before Taeha "strangled her" were like the moments before she hung herself. So the Taeha situation of them hugging and being all sweet were like the moments leading to her death. And when Taeha strangled her with them lengthy fingers was when she hung herself. So all of what you read about Jangmi in this chapter was all in her head. Also I would like to point out that when Jangmi hung herself she wasn't conscious and she didn't know what was going on but she hung herself because she was being haunted by Taeha so in a way Taeha was controlling her. Anyways sorry if this was still confusing but I explained it the best I could.

AHHH GUYS IT ENDED. DID YALL EXPECT JANGMI TO DIE IN THE END. I TOLD YALL SOMEONE MIGHT DIE.

ANYWAYS I ENJOYED WRITING THIS STORY SO SO SO MUCH AND THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY EVER SO IT'S KINDA SADCSDH. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE READ THIS STORY AND ALL THE SUPPORT  I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS AS WELL. 

THE EPILOGUE WILL BE RELEASED SOON AS WELL AS MY NEXT STORY.  

- An (my name hehe)