Chapter 1: Missing

Time: Dawn

Place: ??? ( After Season 3 and Before the Upcoming Season 4 )

It was over.

They had their final battle with Oropo.

Before the world could no longer exist along with them, they quickly went into the portal.

Where they landed was a ancient humongous building, with pillars.

____________________________________________________________

Amalia looked outside, with one of her hands blocking the sun from her face and her other hand on her hip.

She spots the Sadida Kingdom that was in front of them, but still far away.

Amalia: At least the Sadida Kingdom is right across us, we can walk there!

Elely: Awww! Do we have to walk? That would take forever! And my feet are already sore!

Amalia and Elely glare at each other.

Eva: Now is not the time to argue. We'll go to the Sadida Kingdom and we'll also live there since our house was destroyed earlier by that panda pest.

Elely: * Sigh * Fine, but I want to practice battling when we get there, please?

Dally: Sure thing!

Eva: * Sigh * Fine, can't stop you and your father from doing that, just don't break anything.

Elely: YAY!

Eva: Do you want to battle with your brother as well?

Elely: Heck Yeah! I want to prove to him that I'm not some kind of dork!

Eva nodded and turned her head.

Eva: Are you ready to battle your sister once we get to the Sadida Kingdom, Flopin?

She waited for a response.

Eva: Flopin?

She turns around to find Flopin not standing next to her.

Eva had a worried face.

Eva: * Mind * He was just here! Where did he go?!

Yugo: Is everything okay, Eva?

Eva: Um...Where's Flopin?

Everybody looks around.

Amalia: He must have wandered off.

Eva: I hope he didn't wander off, too far...

Ruel: Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find him.

Eva: * Sigh * Your right, let's look for him.

Everybody walks around.

____________________________________________________________

On the other end of the building.

Flopin was indeed wandering around until he reached the outside of the door.

Flopin: Wow! This place is awesome!

While looking at the view in awe, a few black feathers leisurely fell in front of him.

He was confused and once the feathers landed softly on the ground, he reaches down to grab them to investigate.

But before he could reach the feathers, a sudden black flash visited hard in between the feathers.

Good thing Flopin nudged his hand away in time.

The dust was clogging the air as he coughed.

Once it cleared, it visibly showed a black bird, struggling to get up.

Flopin : * Bends down again and picks up bird with both hands * Are you okay Mr. Bird?

The bird looks at Flopin with cute eyes and shows him his injured wing.

It was okay but a bit bruised.

Flopin carefully examines the bird.

Flopin: Wow, You're definitely a western bird. My mom taught me that. I'm surprised I remember that.

He places the bird down gently back on the floor and quickly looks around to find a bandage

Flopin: Crap, where do I find a bandage in this place?

It was a bit rusty and broken so Flopin had a hard time seeing small objects

Flopin: * Mind * Darn, Guess I have to use my sleeve then, but how do I rip it?

After looking at the rocks for a couple of minutes, Flopin gets an idea.

He walks to the rocks and grabs a medium piece of rock that was loosen from the pillars.

He puts it down on his sleeve.

Flopin: Hope this is worth it.

Flopin tugs his sleeve while the rock holds it down.

It wasn't enough strength so he used his other hand to pull at full force

His sleeve then couldn't hold it anymore and ripped, causing Flopin to collapse to the ground.

He walks to the bird and bandages the left wing.

The western bird looked happy.

Flopin picks up the bird and walks to the doorway.

Flopin: Now be free Mr. Bird.

He puts up his palm and lets the bird fly.

However, The bird's wing wasn't healed enough and the bird began to fall.

Flopin: MR. BIRD! DON'T WORRY! I'LL SAVE YOU!

Flopin charged for the edge and jumped.

Both him and the bird were falling.

Flopin grabbed the bird and sighed in relief that the western bird was save.

But then Flopin realized that they were still falling.

Flopin: Crap, that was a bad idea...

They both screamed as they were falling towards the ground.

Flopin didn't want the bird to get hurt again, so he hugged the bird for shelter.

While they were falling, the bird sees something glowing in Flopin's pocket.

Mr. Bird managed to reach it and in his foot, he sees a black feather with a pink aura.

Mr. Bird senses something and senses with it.

Then a burst of white light blast the surrounding.

Meanwhile...

Dally: WHERE IS MY SON!?

Adamai: * Groans * Come down, Iop, we'll find him.

Dally: Calm down? CALM DOWN!? I CAN'T! I NEED TO FIND FLOPIN!

Elely: Yeah! My dad is right!

Eva: I hope he's okay.

Amalia: Don't worry girl, I'm sure he's somewhere.

Eva: Yeah, your right, maybe he's still here.

TO BE CONTINUED...