Dr. Cullen looks deep in thought. He then gave me a reassuring smile. "Do not worry about it. My family and I have it under control."

"Do you Dr. Cullen?" I asked in a serious tone. "This is a vampire we are talking about. A vampire that is on the loose and God knows where. A vampire who has sent not one but two vampires after my family. The first one was after Bella but was handled by the wolves. This one was after me but was handled by another vampire. Who is going to be the next target Naya or my uncle?"

Dr. Cullen cleared his throat. "Ms. Swan, we have this under control. You don't have to worry about the safety of your family."

"Oh, but I do, Dr. Cullen. There is a rogue vampire after us!" I raised my voice a bit. "I don't even know this vampire or what you have done to piss her off so badly. But you need to fix it before she sends another vampire after one of us!"

There was a knock on the door. A nurse came in looking rather nervous. "Dr. Cullen, Ms. Swans sister is wanting inside." she told him. I raised an eyebrow.

"I'll be right there, Ms. Palmerton." Dr. Cullen says in a polite tone. The nurse looked between the two of us.

"Is everything alright, Dr. Cullen?" She asked. There was tension in the room. An angry tension. The door is pushed open with force sending the nurse to the side.

"Haha. Told you I would get pass security!" My sister shouts in victory. Two guys in security uniforms show up behind her panting hard.

"I thought I told you to watch her?" The nurse asked placing her hands on her hips as she recovered from the shove.

"I'm sorry. This girl is fast." One pants harshly.

"She's fine, Ms. Palmerton." Dr. Cullen tells the nurse. Naya makes her way over sticking her tongue out at the three adults at the door.

"Then we shall take our leave." The nurse said leaving and shutting the door behind her.

"Now that, that's over. How are you doing?" Naya asked looking down at me. "You look horrible."

"Thanks."

******

I woke up feeling a presence in the room with me. I opened my eyes and lifted my head slightly. I saw nobody and frowned in confusion. I swore I felt someone beside me. I laid my head back down and stared up at the ceiling. There was a knock on the door, and I looked over to see Uncle Charlie walking with Naya behind him.

"I see you're finally up." He said with a smile. I returned it thankful to see him.

"Yep. I feel a little bit better." I smiled sitting up in bed.

"Who brought these?" Naya asked pointing at a big golden brown stuffed bear with a single red rose propped up against it on the counter near the sink. Why didn't I see that big bear before? I thought confused.

"Didn't one of you guys get it?" I asked in curiosity and confusion. I peeled my eyes away from the cute teddy bear. Naya and Uncle Charlie shook their heads.

"Nope." Naya says. Examining the teddy bear close. "I thought about it but the shit at the gift shop downstairs is Hella overpriced."

I looked at Uncle Charlie who put his hands up in a surrender gesture. "Hey, I was worrying about you two and at the car lot looking at your damaged vehicle" Uncle Charlie placed his hands on his hips. I gave him a raised eyebrow.

"Why was you worried for both of us?" I asked looking at Naya. "Did something happen?"

"Nothing big." Naya shrugged. I didn't miss the look that Uncle Charlie sent her. "Fine. I had another panic attack."

I gave her a look of concern. "That's the second one this past two weeks."

"Second one? When was the first one?" Uncle Charlie asked looking between Naya and me.

"Last week. We were over at Jake's. Naya got triggered." I explained.

"Are we going to have to monitor you again?" Uncle Charlie asked Naya in a soft tone. She stared down at her fingers as she played with them.

"I don't know. They hit randomly, but only when something triggers it." Naya says lifting her head to look at us.

"Well, if the panic attacks are coming back then at least one of us is going to have to stay with you in case you do get triggered." Uncle Charlie says placing a hand on her shoulder. "I know you don't want to have to go through this again. But it's for your own good."

"I understand."