Becoming Friends Chapter 3

The next morning, Y/N walked downstairs and you saw Sonic, Tails and the rest of their friends. Sonic saw you and said,

"Hey! You're awake! How are you feeling?"

"A lot better. Thank you."

Y/N said with a smile.

Sonic grabbed your hand and walked towards the living room.

"Hey everyone! We have a guest that's staying with us for a while. This is Y/N. Make her feel welcome."

Everyone said hi to you and you said hi back.

"Well aren't you the lucky one hun. Not everyone that Sonic saves gets to be living with the Mobius heros."

Rouge said with a smile.

"Pshff. You are no hero."

Knuckles said.

"Excuse me? Is that anyway to treat a woman?"

"What women? All I see is a crazy bat that steals gems."

Rouge growled at him.

"Ignore them. They argue a lot."

Sonic whispered to you.

"I know. I seen it happen a lot on TV."

Y/N said which made Sonic laugh.

"What's so funny!?"

Knuckles yelled.

"Nothing! Nothing!"

Sonic quickly said as he was waving his hands at him.

"Anyways Y/N I did some tests and you are gonna be just fine."

Tails said with a smile.

"Really?! Oh thank god!"

Y/N said in relief.

"Any friend of Sonic's is a friend of mine. Welcome aboard Y/N."

Silver shook your hand.

"Thanks Silver."

"You know my name huh?"

"I watch you guys all the time on the news. How can no one not know about you?"

"Good point."

Sonic wrapped his arm around Y/N.

"I think we are gonna make great friends."

Sonic gave you a smile.

"That would be so thoughtful. Thank you everyone."

"You're welcome."

You smiled to yourself and hugged your new friends.

2 months later, you have gotten closer with the Sonic gang and you were very happy to have friends like them. Sonic enjoyed your company a lot and you both did a lot of things together.

"Hey Sonic?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna thank you for helping me and your friends as well. I don't know how to repay you for all of this."

"No need to. Like we said, it's what we do."

"I'll be honest though. I was nervous that you guys wouldn't waste your time with someone like me. I always thought you would be to busy with battles, fan girls and other things you do."

"What? Of course not. Yes we are busy with battles and with fan girls, most of them wants to eat us alive. They always want to steal a piece of my quill, want autographs, stuff like that. They're still pretty cool though. Just like you."

Sonic said with a chuckle.

You smiled a little and said, "Yeah. Is it hard being a hero?"

"Sometimes. Coming up with plans, finding the right technology to use, finding weakness from our enemies, Chaos Emeralds getting scattered all over the world. You name it."

"I see. Well you do a wonderful job Sonic. You and your friends."

"Thank you. I'm glad I got to meet you Y/N. If we didn't came, you would of probably became a robot. Glad it didn't happen."

"How did you know I was there anyway?"

"We went there to find the stolen Chaos Emeralds but we found you instead so we decided that your safety was more important."

You hugged Sonic tightly.

"Thank you so much!"

Sonic smiled and hugged you back.

"No problem Y/N. What are friends for."

You smiled to yourself as you continued to hug him.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 4. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️