I said, " Rebekah is an Original Vampire, that's why you sensed she was powerful. I'm an Original Hybrid, one of two."

  She looked at me with curiosity and said, " One of two? Who's the other? What makes you a hybrid?"

   I said, " The other is Klaus Mikaelson, Rebekahs brother. We are half wolf and half vampire. We were born with the werewolf gene, and once we took a life, we activated our curse. We are a thousand years old. I activated my curse, before I was turned into a vampire. Klaus activated his after, he turned."

  She said, " Oh. You are really old, but you don't look so old."

  I laughed and said, " Yeah. I was turned when I was 20. Thats why I look so young."

  She said, " So, what did you want to talk about?"

  Stefan said, " We wanted to talk about Mikael."

  The girl looked terrified and said, " How do you know his name? I never told you."

  Stefan said, " We figured it out on our own. Do you know where he is?"

  She said, " I can't. He will kill me and Marcel."

  I said, " Dont worry. Marcellus won't die. He is protected."

  She said, " How do you know?"

  I said, " Because he is my son. I won't let anything happen to him."

   She said, " What do you mean? You're his mother."

  I said, " I'm more of his adopted mother. Klaus and I rescued Marcellus and gave him a name. We raised him as our own. We are his parents. We won't let anything happen to him. That's why he is a vampire. I couldn't have him die, and so I turned him into a vampire. He has been trying to convince Nik to turn him, but I kept saying, No, till I faced the realization that he was going to die one day, and I couldn't let that happen."

  She said, " Alright. I still can't tell you where Mikael is."

  Stefan said, " We know you are afraid of him. But you don't have to be. We can protect you and Marcel. We know he is cloaked by a powerful cloaking spell. We can't find him."

  Davina said, " You won't be able to. I cloaked him."

  I said, " Can you undo the cloaking spell? You won't have to tell us where he is."

She said, " I will undo it."

I said, " Thank You."

  She stood up, and grabbed some candles, and out them in a circle on the ground. She said, " Just promise me, Mikael won't kill Marcel or me."

   I said, " You have my word."

  She nodded, and sat down in the circle of candles, and chanted.

  After ten minutes, she stopped chanting. She said, " It's down."

  I said, " Thank you, Davina. Do you have control of your powers?"

  She said, " I can control it. Sometimes it gets out of hand."

   I said, " Alright. Once this is all over, the Mikaelsons, and I can help with your magic."

  She said, " What would vampires know about magic?"

  I said, " We know more than you think. We will be back."

  She nodded. Stefan and I flashed out of there, and to the house. We walked into the house, and the atmosphere is different. We went into the living room, and there was everyone, plus Mikael.

    I said, " What are you doing here?"

  He said, " Caroline. What a lovely surprise? I'm surprised you are still with that historicity."

   He pointed to Nik, and I stood beside Nik. I said, " What are you doing here?"

   Mikael said, " I just came to deliver a warning."

Kol said, " I'm surprised you didn't have someone else do it for you. Wait, no one likes you."

  Mikael sneered, and said, " Watch your mouth, boy!"

   Elijah said, " Whats the warning, Mikael?"

  Mikael said, " Don't try anything, cause if you do your precious Marcel will die. You see, we are linked."

Nik said, " How do we know?"

  He said, " Go ahead, try to hurt me. You will just hurt Marcel. Toodles."

  Nik was about to pounce on Mikael, but I grabbed Nik's arm. Mikael stabbed Nik in the back with a stake, and Mikael flashed out of the house. I said, " Nik!"

   Nik leaned against me and groaned. Elijah grabbed the stake, and pulled it out of Niks back. Nik took a deep breath, and sighed. Nik said, " Why did you try and stop me?"

  I said, " Nik. What if he is telling the truth? If we try anything, we hurt Marcellus. He knows we won't let anything happen to Marcellus. He is playing us."

   Stefan said, " How do we get them unlinked?"

  Bekah said, " We find the witch that cast the spell."

  Kat said, " That Davina, do you think it was her?"

   I said, " No. I don't think so. She doesn't want Marcellus hurt, she wouldn't link Mikael and him together. It's another witch, but who?"

  Kol said, " There was a witch that went missing for a couple days, but then magically appeared."

   Elijah said, " Who is it?"

   Kol said, " Henry LeMoux. I know where he lives."

   I said, " Good. Kol, and Kat go and get this Henry to unlink them."

   Kat said, " Why do I have to go with him? He is annoying, and makes me want to rip my head off."

  Kol said, " Thats exactly what you make me want to do. Welcome to the bloody party."

   Elijah said, " Enough! You both are going. Try not to kill each other."

Kol said, " Won't make any promises, brother."

  Kat said, " Last one there has to wear a skirt for a whole day."

   Kol smirked and they flashed out of the house. Bekah said, " They are both childish."

    I said, " Once they are unlinked, then we need a plan."

Elijah said, " We will think of a plan, once they are unlinked."

    Bekah, and Stefan walked into the parlor, with Elijah. Nik groaned, and I said, " Whats wrong?"

  He said, " It feels like there is a splinter still in my back."

  I said, " Turn around, and take off your shirt."

  He said, " Caroline Forbes, are you using a splinter in my back as an excuse to get me to strip?"

   I laughed and said, " You caught me. Take your shirt off. Let me get the splinter out."

  He chuckled, and took of his shirt. He turned around, so his back was facing me. I looked and I didn't see anything, except the dry blood from the Stake that was in his back. I dug my fingers into his back, and felt the small piece of wood. I grabbed it, and he turned around.

  I said, " Feel better?"

  He said, " Much. Thank you, love."

   I smiled, and he kissed my lips. I deepened the kiss. A thousand years together, and we are still crazy and mad in love for each other. He picked me up, and sped us up to our room. He laid me on the bed, and hovered over me. Things had gotten heated, from there.