Chapter 2

Blaine woke up the next morning feeling good about his future so he grabbed his Columbia hoodie before grabbing his bag and the keys to his Mercedes. 

"Bye mum," Blaine said kissing her cheek before he walked out to his car and drove to school. 

"Hey B," Rachel said when he walked up to her locker. 

"We have glee practice all day," Blaine said. 

"Let's go," Rachel said and the pair walked into the choir room to see everyone there. 

"I have news," Mike said. 

"What is it?" Mr Schue asked. 

"I got into Joffrey Ballet Academy of Dance," Mike said. 

"OH MY GOD," Tina yelled before she hugged her boyfriend. 

"Congratulations," Sam said. 

"Thank you," Mike said. 

"While we're on the topic of universities, I have news," Blaine said. 

"What is it?" Mr Schue asked. 

"I got into Columbia," Blaine said. 

"You got into Columbia?" Sam asked. 

"I did," Blaine said. 

"Blaine that's incredible their acceptance rate is like 5%," Sam said. 

"I know, I was shocked," Blaine said. 

"So we have a Columbia student in our midst," Mr Schue said. 

"Actually you have 2," Rachel said.

"Wait what?" Sam asked. 

"I got into Columbia as well," Rachel said. 

"2 of the schools smartest students are heading to Columbia, they have gained incredible students congratulations both of you, Columbia won't know what hit them," Mr Schue said. 

"Thank you," Rachel said. 

"Thanks," Blaine said. 

"So Blaine and Rachel are headed to Columbia where are the rest of you going?" Mr Schue asked. 

"NYADA," Kurt said. 

"Air force, North Carolina base," Puck said. 

"Boston University," Santana said.

"Southern Connecticut State University," Finn said. 

"Yale," Quinn said. 

"I have to repeat," Brittany said. 

"University of California, Los Angeles," Mercedes said. 

"So 3 to New York, 1 to Massachusetts, 2 to Connecticut, 1 to Illinois, 1 to Illinois, 1 to California and 1 to North Carolina, you guys always said you would leave Lima and now you are. I am proud of you all and I know you will go onto incredible things. Now let's get back to Nationals rehearsal, Mike, Britt dance rehearsal, Blaine, Rach practice," Mr Schue said and they nodded as Blaine sat at the piano and started playing the keys to Rolling in the Deep. 

"Wow, that was something else," Sam said when they finished. 

"I like that Blaine is playing the piano, it really strips the song back and the dance number adds another element," Mercedes said. 

"I agree," Mr Schue said. 

"I play the piano to get all my emotions out," Blaine said. 

"Fair enough, your bloody good at it," Santana said.