Kuvira- Cramps

You woke up with lower stomach pain. You immediately felt like crying and eating a lot of food. A groan escaped your mouth as you started to move towards the edge of the bed. Pressure hits the base of your stomach causing a sob to escape your lips. It just had to be the week of hell, didn't it?

"Vira!" You shouted, tumbling out of bed. Landing on the floor with a loud thump you cry out in pain.

Kuvira runs into the room faster than lightning. The hard-ass dictator's eyes softened at the sight of you crying on the floor.

"Aw, Doll. C'mere let's get you in bed." The tall woman picked you up and placed you gently on the bed. She knew this was your most vulnerable moment so she didn't say anything when you whimpered as she pulled away from you.

"Vira, come back." You cried out. Your body had curled up and you laid on your side. The great uniter brushed a few strands of your hair away from your eyes. She smiled small to you and wiped a straying tear from your cheek.

"I'll be back soon Doll. I just need to get your favorite things and call off today." When Kuvira made the effort to comfort you when you felt down you knew she truly cared. The Zaofu native was strict with her timing and order so when she drops her schedule for you it made you feel like you were more than a girl on her arm.

Giving your best puppy eyes you ask, "Can I go with you?" Kuvira gives you a look but sighed, she knew you needed to be around her for the time being while you felt like this. When on your period you became clingy, very clingy. While she didn't like to show it Kuvira loved the attention you demanded. Because it gave her that sense of power, but also because she needed to feel needed. And a clingy girlfriend really did that.

"Fine. C'mon Doll. Jump on." The great uniter said turning slightly for an ample place for you to jump into her arms. You quickly jumped onto her, legs wrapping around her waist and arms around her neck. You let out a soft sigh being in her arms again. Kuvira begins to make her way towards her office to call in her generals.

Another sharp pained cramp hit you and you whimper into your girlfriend's neck. Holding you tightly to her the tall woman started barking orders.

"Get me a cup of jasmine tea. If anyone asks for me tell them to fuck off as I have more important things to deal with. Get a hot rag too." Kuvira looked at the men who were looking at you and your girlfriend unmoving, "What the hell are you waiting for?! Can't you see that Captain Y/N is in pain?! Now get the things I asked for and I'll let you live another day." The sound of quickly retreating boots filled the office as the generals went on their way. Kuvira sat down on her desk, slowly rubbing your back.

Rushing in, the generals she ordered around returned with tea and a hot rag. Taking the items from the men with you still wrapped around her your girlfriend walks the two of you back to your room. Metal bending the door closed behind her Kuvira lays you down on your bed. She placed the hot rag across your lower stomach and handing you the tea.

"Drink up Doll. When you're done we can take a nap."

"Will you rub my belly?" You asked softly tears pooling in your eyes. Your girlfriend nods her head in confirmation giving you a small smile. Slowly as time went on your tea was gone and the rag had lost its warmth. Setting the cup on your nightstand you laid down facing away from your girlfriend. A soft content groan leaves your lips as Kuvira begins to rub your stomach and leave butterfly kisses on your shoulder. With these acts, you quickly fell into a relaxed slumber in your girlfriend's arms.