It was not long before he caught up to the teen boys. He watched them as he kissed before he cleared his throat. Both boys jumped away from each other and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Hello Gentleman." He stated in a smooth voice. "Odd place for a date, don't you think."

"What? This ins';t a date!" Nate insisted. "We were just...."

"Practicing for a play!" Lee stated. "Because Theater is super manly."

Dipper grinned. "Oh, I agree completely. You know, I am a performer myself. Would you like to see a show?"

"Um... We are kinda busy right-"

Dipper raised his hand and summoned a deck of cards with a poof of smoke. Both of the boys shut up and watched him in amazement as he made the deck levitate and shuffle itself. He waved his hand and the cards honored in front of them.

"Pick a card?" The demand was phrased as an offer.

The pair cautiously glanced at each other before Nate reached out and grabbed one of the cards. Dipper smiled and bowed before the cards appeared in his hand. He shuffled the cards again.

"Alright." He held up the three of hearts. "Is this your card?"

"Nope."

Dipper frowned and tilted his head to the side. "My apologies, please let me try again." He pulled out the two of spades. "Is this your card?"

Nate snickered. "Um.... nice try."

"Not much of a magician, are ya?" Lee asked.

"Please, give me one more chance. This normally does not happen." He said. He shuffled the deck one more time and pulled out the two of hearts. "Alright, This is it. I am sure."

The boys laughed. "What kind of magic man can't even do a card trick?"

"Alright. I guess I will have to give up." He stated. "Although, I must ask. What kind of card is it?"

"It is a joker." Nate stated. "It also looks like there is a small knife on it."

"Oh, Like this?" DIpper asked as he pulled the dagger out from nowhere. Within moments he stepped forward and plunged it into Nate's gut.

He pulled the dagger out and admired the blood. Perhaps he was wrong, the other knife would have been more satisfying. Of well, he knew for next time. He watched as Nate barely had time to process what had happened before he collapsed to the ground. He probably had about two or three minutes until he bled out.

Lee on the other hand looked a mixture of horrified and sick. Dipper cocked his head to the side to see what the other teen would do. The coward turned his heel and ran. Dipper counted to five before he used his magic and had branches from the trees around him come to the ground and wrap themselves around Lee. A Gleeful never left witnesses.

"Please don't kill me!" Lee begged.

"I don't plan too." He grinned. "I will save you for the live sacrifice needed to finish off the spell."

The boy's face somehow turned even more pale; Dipper did not think that was possible. He opened his mouth to call on Will to grab the bodies, only to remember his demonic slave was not here. He would have to do it himself, just like the old days. He used his magic to transport the three of them to the cave.

..........

Dipper looked back at his cards before he looked up at Gideon. Paz had warned him not to play against Gideon, but he was sure she was over exaggerating. Besies, Stan had personally taught him all he knew about poker. He learned from a professional conman, Gideon stood no chance.

"I raise five pretzels." Dipper stated as he tossed in the salty snacks.

"I call your five." Gideon somehow had a face of stone. He did not even bother to look at his cards again. "And I raise three cookies."

Dipper bit his lip. He did not have great cards, but he was decently sure he could pull this bluff. He simply wished he could get any signs from Gideon, but the other boy showed no emotion. He clearly was not gonna get any hints from him. Well, Grunkle Stan would tell him to go for it. Time to scare the boy away.

He pushed over all his snacks. "All In."

Gideon smirked and Dipper's heart fell as the boy did the same before showing his cards. He had three queens compared to Dipper's two tens.

"Dammit." Dipper cursed.

Gideon pulled all the snacks to his side as Pacifica walked into the kitchen. For a moment all Dipper could think of was how pretty she looked in just her old nightgown. He blushed and shook the thought away. No way in hell he was going down that rabbit hole, it was just far too awkward. She pulled out a Pitt Cola from the fridge before she looked at the pair.

"I warned you not to play him." She laughed. "You are lucky all you lost is snacks. Gideon has won much more than that from the townspeople. By now most people living in town refuses to play him, although a few select people keep coming to challenge him. Let's just say it never ends well for them. Everyone accuses him of cheating, but they can't prove it."

Dipper looked at Gideon. "Wait, really?"

Gideon nodded. "Yea. I have a suitcase upstairs with all my best prizes. I have been doing it for years. I have three gold watches."

Dipper leaned forward. "Just between the two of us, do you cheat?"

"Why does everyone think that?" Gideon whined.

Dipper thought about how Stan would admire Gideon's skills. He only had a few moments to ponder the irony of the thought before a wave of homesickness came over him. As much as fun as it was hanging out with Paz and Gideon, he missed his own shack and his own family.

"I don't understand why we have to continue to hide in the shack. We should be looking for a way to switch us back."

"We can't risk it. The shack is the only place that is safe from Mabel." Gideon explained.

"I understand that she may- she may not be the best person. But we should not have to confine ourselves here just to hide from her."

"You don't know her like we do." Paz stated. "Enchanting you is nothing compared to the things we have seen her do. And now that we have pissed her off...."

"It would be best if we just stayed in the shack for now." Gideon added

Dipper shook his head. "No. Staying in here will not get me any closer to getting home to Mabel. Who knows what kind of trouble my alternate self has caused."

"He won't hurt her." Paz insisted. "If I can promise you anything, that is it."

"Perhaps I could try and contact Mabel here. If you can trust your Dipper not to-"

"Mabel Gleeful is crazier then her brother." Gideon stated. "As well as much more unpredictable. You want to get hexed again?"

"Besides," Paz asked softly. "Without Dipper here, there is nothing preventing her from absolutely killing me. Especially after I helped you escape."

Dipper nodded his head. "Alright, alright. You are right. It is too dangerous."

It was too dangerous for the two to leave the shack. He considered them both quite brave, so he could not help but wonder how bad she must be to have the both terrified to even step outside of the shack. Still, she was his best chance at getting home.

"Can't I atleast talk to her? You have to have her number, right? That way we can stay safe in the shack?"

"I guess that is ok." Pacifica stated. "But I doubt she would be willing to be very helpful after everything."

"She is still my sister." He stated. "Besides, I am sure she wants her brother back as much as I want to go home."

They lead him over to the house phone and Gideon dialed the number. Dipper grabbed the phone and took a deep breath as it dialed.

"Where the fuck is my brother." Her voice came through.

"Oh, hey Mabel" He stated